Vision - 20

Bruno was completely distraught. It was his gift that had warned him of Casita's future and basically cursed Mirabel. Now, she was missing and he needed to look into her future yet again! Would he be able to find her or condemn her to an even worse future?

   Bruno continued to debate with himself late into the night until he finally decided to take a look. Bruno's wants the best for his family but he can't help them if he doesn't know what will happen next. Luckily when Casita received its magic for a second time, his room did not have nearly as many stairs as before so the trip up didn't take too long.

   As Bruno reached the top, he let out a shuttering breath before activating his gift. He could feel his eyes turning green and watched as the sand around him began to turn and twist around him. He knew sand would be found in his hair for at least a week after this but his family was more important.

   The green sand began to form into a picture and he soon saw... Antonio? Antonio was on his beloved jaguar, followed by a toucan somewhere in a forest. The picture shifted and he saw a cave with flames in the entrance and inside was the outline of someone small... could Antonio be the one to find Mirabel?!  Once again the sand shifts and he sees Mirabel curled up, all alone and crying by herself... Bruno's vision comes to an end and the table dropped into his hand shows him and Antonio outside the flame filled cave.

   Bruno's mind began to race. What could it mean? Was Antonio going to find her but be unable to bring her back? Why was he there with Antonio? Was Mirabel going to be okay?WhywasMirabelcrying!?WillAntonioandhi-

   Before Bruno could overthink any more, his youngest nephew appeared before him still on top of Bella. "Tio! Calm down! I found Mira but I need your help!" Antonio quickly exclaimed breathlessly. His nephew's words snapped him out of his worry and Bruno could see the worry behind his little brown eyes.

   "Lead the way 'Toni. I'll be right behind you. Let's bring our Mirabel back!"