Stuck with us - 23

Mirabel could practically feel her heart beating outside her chest as she held her breath and watched her family staring at her, frozen in shock. But she didn't have to wait too long with Luisa grabbing onto her small fathers frame and sobbing happy tears on his shoulder. Her baby sister was back and she was okay! At the same time Isabella and Camilo ran into her and crushed her in a hug as well. Dolores smiled as she watched her cousins and brother's various reactions and went to Antonio, "You helped plan this with Bruno didn't you?" Antonio simply responded with a smile of his own. The two of them walked to their parents and hugged them as well. Bruno walked over to Julieta and they just hugged as Julieta whispered her thanks into her little brother's ear repeatedly. Abuela stood back in the distance, watching again as her family looked happier without her and did not notice her absence.

As the happy family continued to enjoy their reunion, Abuela sighed worriedly. She loved her familia, truly she did but Bruno and Mirabel caused nothing but extra work for her. She had missed Bruno and was always hard on everyone because without her their gifts would not have been used to their full potential! She was doing what was best for everyone not just her family. After all, she was the one this town looked to for help.

When the town blamed Bruno's gift for their bad luck she didn't fight it because Bruno needed to learn to stand up for himself. He couldn't do that if she did it for him. As for Mirabel, her gift was kept from her for so long because it was a curse! Had she received it at age 4, she could have easily burnt down the entire town by now.

Abuela loves her family but the town and encanto must come first!