Fire - 14

Mirabel's mind went wild. She could do so much with this fire. The inside of her room was huge and open leaving her plenty of room to practice fire. The walls were stone and the floors covered in lush, green grass that felt soft underneath her feet. A small waterfall that turned into a large pond was in a corner to help her cool off of her flames ever got too hot for her to handle or out of control. Her bed was in the back and the softest thing she had ever laid on but most likely fireproof just to be safe.

   Another corner of her room was set up just like her old nursery and all her threads and sewing machine were still in one piece. A smile grew on her face as she pulled open her closet. Inside hung a beautiful blue flame dress. It was the same color as her mother's apron and had tiny stitches all around with a few orange flames as well along with a butterfly or two.

   Mirabel was quick to change and rush downstairs to find the rest of her family. She had figured out at this point how to make her flames appear and disappear and wanted to show them the good news. Secretly she was crushed that she possibly had a gift this whole time but she was ready to finally truly feel like one of the family.

   The first person she saw was her "brother from another mother" Camilo. They had been super close when younger and she hoped her gift would help rekindle that relationship. "Cami! Cami! I have a gift!" She yelled as she ran to hug him. Camilo happily hugged her back, "Of course you have a gift Mira! You brought the whole family together again!" "No I mean I have an actual gift!" "You mean Casita? I am happy to have it back but you are enough, none of us need a gift to be special." "No Cami," Mira laughed, "look!" She lit her hands on fire. "AHHH MIRA YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!!"

   At the sound of Camilo's panic, a rush of feet headed their way and skidded to a stop at the sight of Mirabel laughing at Camilo with her hands on fire. Isabella was so shook she yelled "WHAT THE F-"