Part 2- Darling, are you okay ?

Your eyelids flutter open. No, sorry, they don't, you are abruptly pulled out of your sleep by loud banging on the door. You attempt to ignore it and go back to sleep but it annoys the hell out of you. Angrily you walk to the door pulling it open just to see Mr Coles, You slam the door not wanting to put up with his whining.

Sliding on a pair of jeans and a dark grey hoodie with your usual pair of converse, you open your window and jump out. You tuck your earbuds in and blast your music walking down the street, It helps you block out the noises. Suddenly, Remind Me Of You starts to play and you freeze, A memory making its way to your mind.

Walking casually down the street, you get tackled to the ground, A strong tall man pinning you down, flashing a familiar face with flaming red hair in delicate curls. You tense up wanting to threaten him, "Stay away from her" You say through gritted teeth, "Disappear from Shield or else" He threatens shooting a hole through the picture. You run away sneaking a glance at the red skull on his sleeve.

A tapping on the shoulder awakens you from that horrid flashback, your eyes flick open with your fists up in defense just to see the old lady from before, "Hey, Darling, are you okay"? She asks with concern written all over her face. You hesitantly nod and slip a $50 note in the kind lady's pocket, continuing your path.

Maria Hill's POV

"Fury I found some footage you might want to see." I say, "Not now, Hill" He says not looking up from the file (It's cause he's *Grumpy* 😂). "It's about the bombing," I say, catching his attention.

I lean down to show him the footage of a 'Hydra base being blown up single handedly by a mysterious figure' on my tablet.

The unknown figure jumps out of a window landing in a pose also done by a certain redhead and proceeds to calmly walk away as the building wrecks and automatic rifles begin to shoot. The camera follows the figure and we see them lower their hood to reveal their y/h/c hair up in a complicated braid
"The Hydra base we were about to wreck" he mutters, I nod and hint "and someone who seems to pose like Nat", suddenly it dawns upon him, He looks up at me and confirms "Y/N".