Part 7- Women; I Shall Never Get Them

"Sooo, you know this girl?" Tony asks, Nat gives him a bored look, "No, I just yelled at a random stranger" Nat says sarcastically. Tony laughs "I wouldn't rule it out"

"You just trained her? In what, eh?" Wanda asks smirking, "Wait a second, she was the one from the picture-" Bruce starts but Nat throws a bottle at his face, he drops to the ground, now wet, a small blush creeping across Nat's nose.

"Okay, that's Agent Y/N and I'm going before I say something that gets my bones broken" Fury says leaving, with Maria following behind.

As Maria and Nick walk off Nick looks at Maria "WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!" he tries not to yell but fails, "I like to call it that 'you fucking dissipated and came back, what the hell' from Natasha's perspective and from Y/N's probably 'I tried to fucking protect you and I am trying not to get embarassed and run up and kiss you'."

Nick's face began to tense "Women; I shall never get them." Maria tries to not laugh. "Basically Nat is angry that Y/N left and Y/N supposedly didn't want to leave but doesn't exactly know what to do." Nick just sighs, "Well, tell Y/N she better sort this out otherwise I will lose it and will be in jail for murder of two particular females." Maria nods and walks off.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, where is Y/N?" Maria asks, "Agent Y/L/N is currently at the shooting range." Maria shakes her head 'typical, so fucking typical' she thinks and begins to make her way there. When she gets there she sees Y/N in some sort of trance, holding a gun continuously shooting the target hitting it right everytime when Maria begins to call out.

"Y/N! Y/N! bride, the person who's about to be married."! You stop and look up, "what was that"?! Maria asks. "I don't want to talk about it" You say wearing the noise-cancelling headphones when she speaks again.

"Okay but whatever it was better go sort out it with fianceé" Maria teases, "We are not fucking engaged" You say, ignoring the heat on your cheeks, "Not yet." Maria says with a smirk "No" you say, trying to add a tone of finality. "Just sort it out please Fury said that other wise he will be in jail for murder for two women." Maria explains their conversation.

"Okay fine, I have an idea." You say, picking up your gun, "Well it better work" she says and walks out.

{<Time Skip brought to you by Tony's blueberries 🍇>}

You stand outside Nat's room, hoping the doors are bullet proof. You walk up, putting the gift down and knocking on the door, you hear distant sobbing and no answer. You knock again and again no answer, then you say "Hey Natalia, *knock* Natalia, рыжая красотка I know the last person you want at your door is me. I get that I have been a dick. So I am going to leave but when I leave, I want you to check out what I left. I promise you will like it."

You walk away, tears threatening to fall and hope that she takes a look at the gift.