Part 15- Eww, Too Much Love

{<Time Skip brought to you by Loki wanting that drink now 😗>}

The Avengers had left for a week. So a week alone with Nat!

You were awoken by a hand gently brushing against you. You open your eyes to see Nat, she plants a kiss on your forehead and says "A week Y/N, a week and if they come early Maria said she would call". You laugh "Yes Nat, a week so let's have some fun" you jump out of bed and tackle her to the ground tickling her.

She laughs hysterically and begins to tickle you. You laugh and laugh until you're out of breath, you lay next to each other staring at the ceiling. "You stand up, I am going to have a shower" you say and begin to walk off. "Don't leave" says Nat, a pout spreading across her face. You look at her "Well join me then" and you disappear into the bathroom, she scrambles after.

{<Time Skip brought to you by Steve, still on the Left of Sam 😌>}

Nat throws one of your favourite sweatshirts on with a pair tracksuit, you look at her admiring her beautiful red hair and stark green eyes. "Stop staring, Милашка." she says you quickly avert your eyes, she laughs "I was joking. Admire me all you want." she walks to you sitting on your bed and stares into your eyes.

"Do you still have that chapstick?" You say, biting your lip, "cause I think I might need to borrow it again." Nat laughs "Smooth baby, smooth" she says before pulling you into a passionate kiss. She pushes you down on the bed and you pull her on to the space beside you and snuggle up against her chest holding her tight.

She brushes your hair "I touch you the way I do cause I am falling in love with you." she whispers barely loud enough for you to hear. "Look at you and look at me honey I could do this all the time." you reply, a small smile making its way up your face.

{<Time Skip brought to you by Loki not knowing the Lord of Thunder 🤔>}

You wake up and feel Natashas arms around your waist. You snuggle deeper into them and look at where you are. You're on the couch at the end credits of the first Harry Potter movie playing across. "When did I fall asleep?" you ask. "With 30 mins to go" nat replies, "But don't worry, you're pretty when you sleep" She reassures you. You smile for the 50th time that day.

Suddenly you have an idea, "рыжая красотка, we should do karaoke." you say, a cheeky smile on your face. She laughs "Whatever you want, Милашка", "J.A.R.V.I.S?" you say "Bring up a karaoke app, will ya?" "Doing that right now" J.A.R.V.I.S replies. Soon you are screaming the lyrics to your favourite songs.

You hear a loud crash that tears you out of your peaceful rest, you look up to see a wide eyed Peter Parker staring at you and Nat who are curled up in a ball together. Nat's eyes open and she looks at you then Peter and back. "Auntie Y/N and Auntie Nat, are you guys dating?" he asks, stumbling on his words "well" you begin, not sure what to say.

Nat interrupts "Yes we are, we are dating" she says kissing the top of your head. Your insides burst with warmth, she said you were dating. "But" you say "tell a soul and you are dead." he nods, still dumbfounded by the revelation. "That was unexpected" he says, you and Nat both laugh. "Was there a reason my spider-boy popped by?" you ask.

"Well" he starts "I wanted to see Mr. Stark" "Bad luck, he is on a mission, just your embarrassing aunties here." "Oh" he says "Well, want to watch Star Wars" he offers "seriously kid, again?" you say
"It's good" he says, giving you puppy eyes, "Fine" you give in.

You nestle into Nat's body and she holds you tight, kissing your cheek. You relax as the movie starts and feel her warmth spread into your body. Nat kisses your cheek again then Peter pretends to puke and says "Eww, too much love." You begin to laugh and look at the young kid with a smile on your face.

{<Time Skip brought to you by Thor getting hit by Karma AKA a ball 🏀>}

The end credits rolled through and you looked over to see Peter sleeping silently. It was 12pm and you guys had just finished Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban, Peter had fallen asleep two hours into the movie. Nat walked over picking Peter up and carrying him away, you waited on the couch for her to come back.

You saw her come back in and she sat down "The way you look at him, you haven't looked at anyone that way." she says. You laugh knowing the only other person you look at that way is her, "Maybe there is someone else" you say winking. "You'd be a good parent, you know Nat."

She nods sadly at your words "But I can't", you look at her and feel a deep coldness take over your body "Who said you had to give birth to the child." she looks up as you look back into her emerald green eyes. Then before you think, you pull her into a kiss, she kisses you back and you disappear in her beauty.