Part 16- The Asshats Have Arrived

{<Time Skip brought to you by Thor and Loki's Get Help 😎>}

You get out of the shower and slip on a bathrobe. You walk into your bedroom and there she was, you sit down and look at her "They come home tomorrow, one last day of us." she looks at you and sits down on your lap kissing your lips, she traces your neck with her lips. Then the phone rings. Nat jumps up and answers the phone "Lovebirds, we are 20 minutes away." says the voice of Maria.

"What the fuck" you yell. "What did I interrupt?" she replies sarcastically. "No, it's just you said you would notify us when you were an hour away" you say exasperated. "Yeah well, we had something holding us up a bit." you shake your head. "Got to go clean the compound in 20 minutes'' you say and hang up, looking at Nat, you say "This will have to wait."

You and Nat sprint around the compound attempting to clean it up. You looked at the timer "Nat, we have 5 mins." then Nat looks at you "Y/N, go change." She says you look down and realise you're still in your bathrobe, spinning around you scream back a thanks and sprint to your room in search of clothing.

You quickly threw on some clothes and sat on the couch as if nothing happened and Nat sat on the kitchen table with her phone in hand, suppressing her heavy breathing as she had been running just a while ago. "The Asshats have arrived" F.R.I.D.A.Y announced as the elevator doors slid open and everyone came out.

"Hey Y/N" Maria said with a teasing look on her face, "Whatever, Hill" You say hiding a laugh, "So, How was your guys' week, eh?" Tony asks, wiggling his eyebrows as you ignored him and got Dr. Cho for their injuries.