Chapter 52

Jimin's POV

Her face when I said we were having our date at my house was priceless, I barked a laugh watching the colour of her cheek turn darker, how adorable.

A painful intensity clouded inside my chest, it squeezed until it made it hard for me to breath properly.. whatever I was feeling she was not. Her face was flushed with happiness, and I wondered how I could be able to break ties today. It shouldn't be this hard, I was doing it for her.. for everything she was worth. And yet it kills me.

Masking my emotions I smirked at her, "Don't worry.. I won't ravish you,"

She glared at me instead and I felt that was better. Anything besides the tender and sweet look on her face, it made me want to do something I would regret,

"Your shivering." I took her hand and intertwined our fingers, feeling her warmth behind me as I locked open the door. Taking her in I locked the door, complete silence welcomed us.

Just how I wanted. Private and for nothing to interfere, damn damn damn. She turned around with a smile that stole my breath, I swallowed the lump in my throat, "You made this? Or was it a cook?" She was implying to the food i made but I was entranced by her beauty

Why did she have to wear that dress.

Damn it all.

I clenched my jaw trying to hold the urge to touch her, "I am an excellent cook," I said watching her roll her eyes, "So I've heard"

Than something seemed to get her attention, and she took of her shoes in hurry walking over to the lighted up place, "It's beautiful" she was watching agape, I was watching her.. indeed beautiful.

"You remembered.." she turned to me again and I followed her gaze, seeing rice balls that she used to eat almost everyday back in high school, I laughed at the memory, "How could I forget? You stuffed yourself like a chipmunk"

She snorted, "and there I take my kindness to you back" her annoyance made me laugh and pull her towards me, it was as if automatically I couldn't stop myself, "I'm sorry.." the words held more than she could know, I'm sorry for being selfish.. I'm sorry for all this mess... I'm sorry for loving you. And she would never have to know.

Closing my eyes I breathed in her scent, holding the memory of how god she smells.. how god she feels. "While I love being held like this, I am starving," she went out of my embrace not knowing that I was holding onto her.

Wishing the time could just stop.

And how ironic it was that I couldn't wait for the whole week to come till this day, just for the time to stop.

"See, you tried to convince me your not sick but your standing there in daze and your body is burning and.." she was babbling and I held the smug smile, weirdly I liked how she cared, how an adorable knot was visible between her eyebrows, how she glared at me yet it made me almost feel.. home. Like here was where I was meant to be.

God since when have I became this sentimental?

Brushing my thoughts I took a seat beside her, a circle of candles was lit and the house held an sensual alluring, and in that moment I regret the choice of my theme.. her dress, her body, simply her made me want to do nothing else but pick her to my bed and—— no.

She devoured the food and I was watching, the way she took a bite of the food like it was heaven and the way she sighed, "You need to make this everyday for me.." her words made me want to rub the squeeze in my chest, everyday, if only she knew what that word held.

How it was not possible for us.

And as this was the perfect moment, perhaps the only moment for me to say anything I couldn't form any words, and suddenly she placed the food in front of me mouth, "Airplane.. open your mouth," she swirled the spoon with food like I was a kid, her big eyes watching me with delight, no glare at me.. be annoyed.. scream— Opening my mouth she feed me, something that felt more intimate than what we ever done, something that felt like love.

She possibly couldn't feel it,

After the food was gone from our plates and the glass of soju was burning in my throat I watched her intensely, she seemed peaceful.. carefree.. happy.. god hell. It was like kicking a bunny and enjoying it,

That was what I felt, and she would hate me for it.

It was as if she could read my mind, because she did the opposite of what I needed, she came towards me, her dress clinging to her bare legs and I had always complemented those long legs of hers, "You tired?" She said and I hadn't realised that she was now sitting on my lap, how light has she became. Did they starve her? Did the—-"Your zooming out again," she broke my thoughts and was now caressing the nape of my neck, curling my hair between her fingers, I realised a deep breath.

Go.. anywhere but this close, I wanted to scream. It had to count to ten and again to control where my mind was going, her scent, sweet scent lingered in the air, now mixed with alcohol, still it was not unpleasant like with other women.. it could never be unpleasant with her, only her.

The reality of our lives was something I didn't want to face, how ironic of me to always be the first one telling her she ran away from her problems, wasn't I doing the same?.

"I missed you.. so much," she mumbled and I opened my eyes seeing her bare face, a rush of emotions overtook me at her words, and again the warmth of her sweet words who should've made me leap with joy was now making me wish she never said it, her eyes was now on my lips and I followed suit, as if there was an magnet that pulled us together her lips crashed to mine.

I cradled her hair fisting it, and the kiss got hot and intense, before I knew what was happening she was pulling my shirt above my head without breaking the kiss, I could hear her soft words, "I want you.."

I want you as well.

All the senses and control flew out of my system the moment her fingers touched my chest and the way she trailed her lips on my neck, god hell. She would be the death of me.

I picked her up, she clung her legs around my abdomen and kissing her ear I couldn't care if I could not find the bedroom to my own house, all I needed was her.

And also to take that wicked dress of hers.

Regret could knock at my door tomorrow.

_______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!