08. Black Dress

Jeongyeon's POV

"Hey jeongyeon! Are you listening?" Some voice broke my thoughts and I mentally face palmed myself, seongyeon my sister convinced me to shop with her and here I am being the best sister by daydreaming.

She playfully pushed me sideways, "You'll have to tell me what's on your mind although I should thank that mind of yours cause it made it all easier for me", I wondered what she meant by that and was about to ask but when I saw where she gestured I sighed loudly.

"No no no!" She pulled me back, damn it!. Abort abort mission!,

She trapped me,

We're not going to any shopping mall , she took me to Victoria secret and brandy Melville and every other pink bombing store there Is here. Damn it, I looked at her, "Seongyeon my lovely sister! How do I say this nicely?...I'll rather do 50 push-ups and 200 crunches than entering this mall" I smiled sweetly at her. She shook her head not giving up

"You've already done that, can't you see how stunning you are?! My sister is becoming a young lady and you want to what? Hide that! Let me spoil you just today!" I wouldn't let her fool me really, but she gave me those puppy eyes that always made me feel guilty when we were younger.

I pointed my finger warningly at her, "Don't! Seongyeon I'm telling you to stop— Argh!"

She won!, I grabbed her hand before she could enter though, "I won't promise I'll buy something"

She only smiled and patted my cheek, "Who says your buying?"

What! Oh no! Before I could stop her she dragged me in. I'm coming to conclusion that's her new hobby.

I'm gonna regret this

People started recognising seongyeon and I took a few pictures here and there, it warmed my heart to see my sister getting the recognition she deserves, at the fifteen probably person asking for a photo I was ready to take it, "Hey your cute can I have your number?" The guys friend asked and at first I didn't hear , does he think an actor would give out their numbers like that?

What kind of brain cells does this guy have?.

Seongyeon pushed my shoulder lightly making me snap towards her, "What?" I whispered harshly

She cocked her head gesturing me, "Can't you see this guy want your number!"

My number to a stranger? If that doesn't rhym with murder I don't know what does.

I sent my sister a glare and chuckled awkwardly towards the guy, "Oh you see I don't have a phone, my mom took it"

He frowned like I'm a lunatic and went his way, Seongyeon poked my ribs making me yelp in surprise, "Your insanely weird, can't believe it."

I rolled my eyes, "It's probably a guy from school wanting to mock me or tell yuna and—" I stoped my rambling after the second my sister looked suspiciously at me

Shoot! I really had to open my mouth did I!

She crossed her arms looking at me like we're ready for a interrogation, in her yes , in my part? No cause the only thing I'm ready for is to run.

Before she could open her mouth and ask me I waved my hands in the air stoping her, "Oh would you look at that! Such a beautiful dress! I'll just have to try it on! Oh and that heels.." I trailed off before sprinting away from her.

That was close. A very close call.

I picked a random dress from the hangers not caring it's size or colour, thankfully it wasn't pink. It was actually a black dress.