Chapter 4: Death Upon Arrival

At the Azur Lane,

The surprise attack from the Sakura Empire was very severe as many Sakuran aircraft squadrons have been firing from Akagi and Kaga's flight decks. Unicorn was trying her best to escape the giant white fox, releasing many more aircraft as Kaga enjoyed seeing her cries.

Kaga: Hahaha. Is that all you got?

Kaga: Was I a fool to challenge such little and weak carrier?

Akagi: You are enjoying aren't you. *Giggles*

Ayanami launched her torpedoes only for Javelin to jump at a nearby ship. But seeing Unicorn now in trouble Javelin needs to save her before its too late.

Javelin: Ayanami! Please stop!

Javelin: If you kept on fighting me! Unicorn is going to-

Unicorn: AAHHHHH!!!

At the last minute, Unicorn was caught by one of fiery shells, causing her to fall down to the sea below.

Missouri and Illinois,

Looking closer to the battle, they see things that are out of this world. Both picking up their scanners they saw the fight between a unicorn and a giant fox.

Missouri: What on earth?!

Illinois: A giant white fox and a flying unicorn?!

Missouri: An "Alicorn" to be the exact.

Illinois: It seems that the Unicorn was caught.

Just then, one of Missouri's foxes ran and jumped out of the ship.

Missouri: ASAKO?! What are you doing?!

Illinois: Your fox has a name?!

Missouri: Nevermind about that! She's heading towards the battlefield!

Illinois: Quick! All speed ahead!

Missouri: No cuing of music! This is not what war is!

Azur Lane

Unicorn was helplessly injured, with her friend U-chan shifted back to its toy state, she sees the giant fox walking towards her as it stops infront of her.

Snarling, the fox growls at the little carrier, intending to eat her alive. Unicorn closes her eyes beginning to cry.

Cleveland: Unicorn, no!

Then the sound of footsteps were heard, with water splashing on all fours. There standing in front of the injured Unicorn, was a orange and brown fox looking at the giant fox, growling at its presence.

*YIPYIPYIPYIYPYIPYIP*

*GGGRRRRRROOOOAAARR*

Kaga: What?! An orange fox protecting a innocent carrier?

Kaga: Now that is a perfect  meal for me.

Cleveland: What is it doing?!

The fox growled and then yelped releasing an ear piercing roar to all the ships and causing the waves to rumble as dark clouds came in.

The dark clouds soon disappear leaving the Sakura Empire Carrier Division confused to the fox.

Akagi: What is that?

Kaga: That is just a distraction. I shall eat it as my meal as well as the little carrier!

But before she can continue...