Chapter 10: Beach Troubles

Next Morning, at Archieo Naval Docks

Illinois wakes up by his fox friends, he has been hot headed ever since the Teanterview Incident, seeing and listening how Queen Elizabeth boasts about them being a great use is a disrespect and worse. Seeming as it was manipulation as they pulled the strings. Royalty was such a great facade but an ugly reality behind it as revolutions and declarations of independence are born.

Illinois: Our Queen Elizabeth in ours was more kind and caring than this brat.

Illinois: I should have called her Corgi instead of Majesty. Yes, that's it.

Illinois: This would piss the Royals off but it doesn't matter! We are American! We are the embodiment of capitalist and freedom!

Illinois looks at the USS Missouri where his older brother resides. He was sorry for him suffering in the war, the one who got the most damage out of his entire service. Illinois himself was the only one who got moderate damages, he wants to make sure that the same fate will never happen again in this new world.

Illinois walks out of his ship before strectching both his arms out. At the bow, he sees another ship, a familiar ship that was docked. He sees Hornet and Hammann there greeting the ship that seems to look like a nun but mixed with a nurse outfit.

Hammann: Hey Vestal! Glad to see you here!

Hornet: Finally! Our repair ship has arrive! Just in the nick of time!

Vestal: I apologize for not arriving sooner. If I arrived earlier, there would be faster repairs.

Illinois: What's the arrived ship?

Vestal: And you are?

Illinois: Oh, I'm USS Illinois, I'm one of the ships that arrived here and saved Archieo Harbor.

Vestal: Oh its you, the headquarters told me about your arrival. Thanks for protecting Archieo Harbor.

Illinois: No need, it's our mission to protect our allies from enemies!

Illinois smiled at her.

Hammann: How is Yorktown doing? Is she okay?

Illinois: What? What happened  to her?

Hornet: Well... she's fine. After all she's my big sis! With Enterprise we are  inseperable!

Illinois: I guess something happened to  her that made her this way. Being reckless and stubborn, to protect her allies and friennds from harm.

Vestal: What? She did what?

Illinois: She well, rescued Hornet's fleet with a damaged flight deck, snapped her rigging bow, and fainted. So both physical and mental.