Chapter 8: Missouri's Trauma

Rescue Hornet Fleet, Accomplished

After the enemy fleet left the battlefield. Both Missouri and Illinois wondered if there is a way to change all of this war fiasco. Soon as they went back to their ships, they felt a sting of mistrust as they looked to see the Royal Navy ships aiming at them.

Enterprise: Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait! Don't you dare!

Cleveland: They're from us!

???: You should follow their lead! 

Missouri: Hood, please. I know you're angry at Bismarck sinking you but please, I'm not from Iron Blood. I'm from America! The great and powerful destiny of all!

Illinois: Really?

???: How did you know my name?

The lady with blond  hair and in her first-class outfit was shocked when Missouri called her name out. All the other Royal Navy ships are still glaring at him as the lady was confused and shock at the same time.

Missouri: Hood. Come on, I know you ever since we are born!  You are the Mighty Hood! The Glory of the Royal Navy. Why so mad?

Hood: You know me much well.

Missouri: Of course. Although I know why you are mad at me.

Belfast: Was it that you have missiles?

Missouri: Ah yes, Belfast, me and my class have been modernized to have missiles. Sorry about that.

Hood: I see. I guess I misunderstoof myself.

Hood: But, I am also surprised to finally see the male ships Prince of Wales told me about.

Missouri: So, are we good now? No glares?

Hood: Our Majesty will answer that.

Hood and Missouri looks at the Royal Navy ships, their guns began to lower down.

Illinois: Um. Please no. I'm not  into fighting the Brits.

Missouri: Maybe you'll become the King! An American King.

Illinois: ...

Just then Enterprise collapsed as belfast caught her.

Belfast: Ma'am, what's wrong? Are you okay?

Missouri: She's pushing herself too hard. She's being stubborn and reckless at this time.

Missouri: Right Admiral Halsey?

The eagle landed on Missouri's left arm with his head nodding at him.

Hornet: And I thougt this is a standoff!

Missouri: This ain't my sea! The sea shanties had taken the gold far across the channel!

Hornet: Heh. I'm starting to like you!

Missouri: Likewise. Love the cowgirl attitude.

Both fleets lower their weapons seeing that Missouri and Illinois are not a threat, they are now in good terms.

Missouri: Illinois? Who's with you?

Illinois: I have Northampton, Long Island, and Ar--

Missouri: ARIZONA!!!

Missouri ran inside USS Missouri. Running through the rooms, he sees one of the medical rooms containing Arizona who was just woken up, only a few scars. She sits in her bed with her eyes shining blue. Wondering what happened when she was unconcious to the attack given by Zuikaku and Shoukaku.