Chapter 9: Royal Teanterview

2 PM, Royal Gardens,

At the Royal Navy headquarters, near the Eagle Union headquarters, far away from Archieo Harbor and the Naval Academy, the main Royal Fleet are having tea talking about the looming threat of the Sirens and the Crimson Axis.

Upon the designated venue, Illinois was talking with Warspite.

Warspite: It seems you came at the right time.

Illinois: Indeed it is. 

Warspite: But where's Missouri?

Illinois: My big brother? He's alone right now.

Warspite: Why is he not coming with you?

Illinois: I just got a message from Pennsylvania, he's inside the ship while Enterprise, Hornet, and Arizona console him.

Warspite: Why is that?

Illinois: It's... a personal answer.

Warspite: Oh... I see.

Illinois: Anyways, do you have tea?

Warspite: Yes, with fish and chips.

Illinois: Goodie!

Warspite: Hehe.

Warspite blushes, Illinois didn't noticed it however.

Illinois: Speaking of which, is Hood angry because of a traumatic event?

Warspite: *Sigh* Yes, that is back at Denmark Strait, she was unconciously damaged by Bismarck. Back then they're best friends, but ever since the war, they became enemies. Hood sees this now as betrayal over their friendship, so whether there are ships that are related to Iron Blood, she goes hot headed like a teapot.

Illinois: Just like the story of HMS Hood, when she sunk on Denmark Strait by Bismarck, she was later sunk by King George V, Ark Royal, Rodney and other ships.

Illinois: After loosing the strongest battleship of Germany, my sisters captured Tirpitz and Prinz Eugen at the last years of the war.

Warspite: I see. It seems that your world is similar to ours... Except the ships being human forms.

Illinois: Yeah.

They finally arrived at the venue, with the beautiful gardens and the butterflies flying around the flowers and leaves of the gardens. At the Royal Venue, there were seated by Prince Of Wales, Illustrious, Hood, Unicorn, and Queen Elizabeth, the ruler of the Royal Navy.

Queen Elizabeth: Ah, Warspite! I am so glad for you join us, as well as you.

Illinois: It's a pleasure meeting you Your Majesty.