New Log #6: Alien Encounter

Michael's home, this is not a drill...

Michael was busy tinkering with his model ships and model aircraft of the 2nd World War, this make him appease. He's about to finish the HMS Illustrious, with the flight deck about install, the earth rumbled. As if an earthquake had just struck Oahu.

Luckily the house shakes only a little intensity. Michael now confused whether it is an earthquake, he decides to check outside.

When he opened the door, he sees a path of smoke coming from the road behind the other side of the neighborhood.

Michael now worried, he walks to the path of smoke. To his horror he sees a pathway of damage with smoke and flames fuming at the damaged parts. He followed the damaged  pathway, passing through the damaged baseball field and then, to his horror, the highway was destroyed. Many cars and ruble were piled up by the damages. But what makes him now worried is that when he looked at the source of damage, he sees a "gear-ball" dead and deactivated, looking at it he realized what this weapon is.

Michael: Sh*t. This is alien technology.

Wright on the other hand watching the news, he get's cut off. Wondering on what is going on, he goies outside to see. There seems to be nothing out of the ordinary, but when he looked up, he sees a blue, white, and electric force field at the sky.

Wright: Great, a force field. This is what the Beacon Project contacted?! I can't believe that these modern humans will be the cause of the  end of human civilization on Earth!

Meanwhile at the US Navy Pacific Fleet,

Ad. Shane: Sir, I can't explain this. We have lost communication with everyone on the other side of the barrier or force field. We can't get out, and reinforcements can't get in for support.

At the Pentagon

Air F. President: The field, whatever it is, extends about 300,000 feet in altitude, and it has a depth of about 2 nautical miles. 

Navy President: We are in contact with Admiral Shane who his fleet was trapped inside the barrier. Right now, we lost two destroyers. They're trapped inside the barrier, as well as Hawaii.

Pent. Secretary: So we have anybody in that barrier? 

Navy President: We have three guided missile destroyers still unaccounted for. So it's conceivable to have sombody inside.

Army President: What about the sons of the legendary admirals who single  handedly destroy and sink any type  of ship?

Pent. Secretary: Who are they?

Michael and Wright meet up again before running back to Michael's home. They're now sweating because the Beacon Project has  made a success  but at the cost of bringing aliens that will destroy Earth for their own civilization.

Michael: I can't believe this is happening! I knew it the Project was a ton of bullsh*t!

Wright: They have brought armageddon to this world! Haven't they watched any of the alien movies that want to dominate the world?!

Michael: Removing E.T. he's a kind one, but most of them are man-eating aliens! Those which spurt out of their stomachs and became a black alien!

Wright: I can't even get anything outside the news.

Michael: What? Why?

Wright: The aliens released a force field around us. Look at the sky.