Epilogue: Peace and Freedom

October 24, 1945; San Francisco, United Eagle States

In the mainland of Eagle Union, there lies the Golden Gate Bridge with the city of San Francisco that lies in ruins and repairs

In the mainland of Eagle Union, there lies the Golden Gate Bridge with the city of San Francisco that lies in ruins and repairs. The lush treens growing from the ruins, buildings, newly built with technology running.

Others are being sent for restoration, such as the bay areas of the city, the restaurants, and the other buildings for the new era of Azur Lane. Manjuus and other girls helped each other rebuilding the city.

Within a few hours of repair, on the horizon far near the Golden Gate thousands of ships came into view with the Sun rising on them.

All shipgirls cheered as it appears to be Eagle Union and Royal Navy. Then they caught sight of Iron Blood and Sakura Empire's fleet, both are surprised to see this as it then shows the rest of the factions, from all words. Iris Libre, Vichiya Dominion, Sardegnia Empire, and Northern Parliament stands on their fleet as they all approach the city of San Francisco.

On the port of the city, the ships docked their ships as the injured ones are taken to the hospitals with repair ships from all factions side by side helping each other.

A lot of manjuus accompanied them as the other shipgirls reflect on the events that happened on that day.

When they all fought the Sirens, together returning back to what Azur Lane was onced during the First Siren War. Then the surprising outcome, Missouri and Empress, fighting on a sword fight in amidst the end of the fight. Both laughed as if their fight was finished.

Followed by the Empress' official declaration of their alliance with Azur Lane, something that they cannot believe. Much to the shock of Crimson Axis, they thought that the Sirens are the enemy, but in Missouri's eyes, it wasn't, it was all an act to prepare on what's to come in the future.

Behind them was the US WW2 Pacific Naval Fleet, all of them including Illinois and Kentucky are in shock by what they saw a few hours ago.

Massa: So... he really did it huh?

Alaba: A man with ambitions and missions, he is one different kind of battleship.

Texas: Yup, he's the deadliest of ta' seas. Nevah expect tu see him doing the impassible.

North Calo: I wonder... how did he orchestrated this all by himself?

Intres: I'm sure that it must have been his wishes back in our world.

Horna: I see, when the world was still on crisis no matter there is peace.

Lexy: A strong one indeed~ And a veteran to be exact on point~

York: Yes, he had gone a lot of pain seeing nations fight each other, same as here, factions fighting each other rather than focusing on the Sirens.