New Log #5: The Alien Surprise

On Wright's House

Wright was making breakfast while there many other events happening outside. The RIMPAC is on its last day before send all the navies to their home countries. He looks at his siblings' picture, he is happy for them both because they have successful jobs and families

Unicorn has a successful business at Hasbro, to which she became a director to the new cartoon series with Lauren Frost. Her family are living in Europe to live in peace. Her daughters became actresses of the show, as for Unicorn, she takes the voices of people who are old.

Lucie was in the Philippines starting her own business about food and culinary arts. Her business was successful as she grew old. She and her business went to different special parties such as hotels, bars, schools, and government buildings. Her family will be soon taking over her business when she will be passed.

Wright smiles as seeing his siblings, he thinks of resigning from being a cook at the restaurant and decide to go back to the United States or work in Asia. He hates what American Society is now.

Wright: Let's see what's on the news...

Meanwhile in Hong Kong, China

The peaceful nation of the Eastern Radiance, China lives in peace as many people went to their jobs. Others go on dates, to schools, and have vacation times. However that would all changed on a normal peaceful morning.

At the sky, the object that is breaking apart after destroying Spucenick 2 was flaming down to the city's waters. Hitting the huge statue of their religion and destroying it in the process. It is then followed by the object hitting the mountain and heading toward a building. 

When the employees saw that it is coming for them, they have no place to go and escape. They embarced for impact as the object thrashed trough the building damaging it before falling it to the ocean. But unfortunately, the damaged wasn't done.

The building that the object crashed through was falling, thousands of civilians ran away from the falling building with smoke billowing from behind. Glass shards rained down as steel, concrete, and thousands of work equipment hitting the civilians one by one.

Back at home...

Wright: Sh*t. I knew it this Beacon project is bullsh*t.

At the Pentagon

Pent. Secretary: Let's all be seated.

All the leaders and high ranks sat down on their chairs beginning to talk about  the situation of the incoming objects.

Pent. Secretary: I'm hoping sombody here can explain what is going on.

Navy. President: Mr. Secretary, four of the five objects landed in the Pacific Ocean. The fifth one was broken apart and make significant contact and damage to Hong Kong.

Air Fr. President: But not just Hong Kong, other places aound the world as well. From Scotland, Germany, France, Russia, India, even Iowa.

Pent. Secretary: So what is it then?

NASA President: We have a couple of theories, as well on what we are working on.

Pent. Secretary: Okay, explain.

NASA President: From everything we find and researched... this is a real possibility that this is legitimate extraterrestial contact. The contact might that it called from the Andro solar system, the location of Planet G.

Pent. Secretary: Are you saying, that we sent out a signal and we got back an alien response?

The NASA President nod his head as it confirms that they might have contact with aliens from another galaxy, from the Andromeda galaxy, the sister galaxy to the Milky Way Galaxy. Everyone was worried on what will be the consequences of having alien contact.