Chapter 12: Trial K and 2012

At 5 PM, Archieo Beach, Training Site.

Missouri and Illinois finally fast forward the time to the last trial. Being bored with doing the naval trials all over again. They fast forward until the final trail which is Trial K, the testing in their swordsmanship skills.

Missouri: Huh? Already sunset?

Illinois: Wait, what time it is...?

Missouri: It's... 5PM. 

Illinois: Wait, when did we start the assessment?

Missouri: 12 Noon.

Illinois: I can't believe it! It actually worked!

Missouri: Finally! No lazy story about having an exam!

In their riggings to which they surprised the entire crowd of Azur Lane, their riggings  are monstrous, not even the strongest battleship can counter that.

The Royal Navy are sweating up seeing the monstrous riggings of the two male battleships, their hulls, guns, and secondary turrets revealing their missile launchers, its a monstrous creation of human evolution.

Missouri: Okay what's next?

Warspite: Well... *Gulp* the last is Trial K, which id swordsmanship. You will face these ships with their swordmanship skills.

Warspite: I will take the first charge first.

Warspite summons her riggings with her excalibur ready. Facing Illinois at 30 meters away.

Warspite: Are you ready Illinois?

Illinois: Ready to break Elizabeth's teapots and tea cups that is.

Queen Elizabeth shudders in fear as she senses a murderous intent from Illinois.

Missouri: You got this little Bro!

Illinois: Yeah! I'm on the challenge!

Illinois walks  to her facing at 31 meters away from her, he opens his hand, blue flames erupt his right hand as it reveals...

Hood: No... can it be...?

Wales: That's a Zweihander! How can they have such weapons from Iron Blood.

Warspite: Why do you have that even though you are an Eagle Union ship?

Illinois: Heh, don't worry I got many surprises on the way.

Wales: Alrighty. BEGIN!

Warspite looks at him with the right time, she lunged at him forward.

Illinois sees this, he lunges forward at her creating a wave of water. Both their swords clashed from Royal Navy and Germany. 

They exchange blows, Warspite targets Illinois' head and torso, Illinois deflects it returning the blow by spinning at her. Warspite blocked the blow as Illinois throws the sword into the sky distracting Warspite.