New Log #7: An Alien Regent

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Just a brief note from the author, this is my 2nd book, so there will be mistakes when it comes to the characters I write especially the dialogues. So if there are mistakes in this book, you can comment what can be changed so maybe in a future book, I can make a book with correct words used.

Author's Note: Remember, this book I made is just what I can come up, so you can comment what can be changed.

Author's Note: Also there is a change in names here:

Pent. Secretary changed to S.O.D (Secretary of Defense)

Air F. President changed to CSAF (Chief Staff of the United States Air Force)

NASA Director changed to Director

Army President changed to GOTA (General of the Army)

Navy President changed to Fleet Admiral or Fl. Admiral. 

I thank @Gilangrafl2710 for correcting me.

Author's Note: Now back to the story.

____________________________________________________________

At Wright's House, there is an alien! And... it's friendly?

Later at the spare bedroom, Michael, Wright, and the unidentified alien in a suit are going to have a talk on what is going on and a long explanation on why they're attacking Earth.

Michael: Now... speak.

Wright: Until we trust you that you are not  from the attackers.

H. F: Okay.

All sat down on the floor as the figure takes of the mask.

The face almost looked human, only a few different features, such as the long hair and eyes that looked like a gecko.

H.F: Okay... I guess we can start...

Glesisna: My name is Glesisna Guaredi, general of the Garenonian Regents Army 1.

Wright: That's... an unusual name to say the least.

Michael: From the name itself, I suppose that your gender is female?

Glesisna: Pardon me, but what is a female?

Michael: Um... well, have you seen a human female as you arrived here?

Glesisna: Yes, she has a lot of preferences upon my scanning.

Glesisna: But could you explain to me what is a female as well as gender.

Wright: Well, for a start, gender is what describes a person or a human based on their characteristics. Meaning the characteristics of female and male that are socially constructed is what gender is.

Glesisna: I see... but what makes you think that I'm a "female"?

Michael: It's based on your long hair, your facial features, and the rest  is on the list.

Michael gives a list of what defines the gender between a female and male. Glesisna reads through it gaining new  knowledge of the human species.

Glesisna: I see. I have gained knowledge of the species known as humans.

Michael: Okay, that's one down, but, how do you describe yourself, your gender in your home?

Wright: Yeah, with you confused at our human gender, I suppose you have a different word for gender back at your home planet.