Chapter 28: The Frozen Awakening

On a cold storm in the land of Irkutsk,

At the High Command branch,

There lies a city, a few walks to the Irkutsk Station, from the strong winds of the Northern Storms of snow, the city itself was abandoned. However, only the high command and a few houses are inhabited by the last of humanity. The outer ring was abandoned while the inner part of the city was in good condition. This includes the Irkutsk Station of the former Trans-Siberian Railway. At the High Command, the flag of Northern Parliament flows from the cold winds.

Several women are talking about the threat of future events, this is because of them not making sure of being allies to Azur Lane.

???: It looks like things are getting tough huh.

???: Yeah, ever since Arizona came to our quarters.

???: How unfortunate *Hic* and I thought *Hic* she would like to try some *Hic* Vodka!

???: But the fact that Azur Lane are both only fighting in the front lines, it makes me think that it's unfair.

???: Crimson Axis was right on our backyards! One in the west and the other at the east! Such unfair treatment!

???: Is there anyway to do such things?

???: Maybe the three male battleships will help us? Right?

???: Maybe, but they're Eagle Union descent, they could also be a threat for our plans.

???: Our plans to continue spreading communism?

???: да

???: I see, when this war was over, we shall start by expanding our territories with commies!

???: I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

???: Why not?

???: Considering our resources are limited, and humanity was on the brink of extinction... We can only just observe and walk around the territory.

???: I see.

???: Speaking of that topic that Stalin wanted to do in his sick mind. Minsk!

Minsk: Yes?

???: Есть сообщения из Грозного? (Any reports from Grozny?)

Minsk: No apparently.

???: Anything new from Tallinn and Arkhangelsk.

Minsk: Nope. Nothing.

???: *Sigh* Just when they would return.

Minsk: Well, you ordered them to protect that ship we discovered in the frozen caves of Irkutsk. From incoming Sirens and Crimson Axis.