Chapter 10

We were in the van and five looked at Delores in the backseat. "ya know, you don't have to tell me that. I know there are only six days left." He said and I looked at him confused because nobody said anything. "What?" I asked five but he ignored me. "Ya... you got a better idea?" Five said angrily at the mannequin"you really love that mannequin don't you."I said laughing.

He scoffed. And looked out the window. " five what are we even doing right now?" I asked. "There's our guy" five said as if I knew what he was talking about.

Five watched him walk to a car and talk. " what the hell is he up to?" Five said curiously.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Five grabbed my hand and jumped Lance turned around "oh Jesus!" He said as five grabbed his collar and brought his knife up to lances neck. " one chance that's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." Five said sneering at him. " five..." I said softly warning him to be careful because I knew he would actually hurt him. But he didn't listen.

"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." Lance stuttered. " including eyeballs?" Five asked "yeah, they're my biggest seller, they sell like hot cakes. I— I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers." He said scared. "So, the serial number i told you...?" Five said releasing his grip only a tiny bit. "Uh, could have already been bought. Yes, off— the books." Lance said as five sighed. " I needed that list, Lance. Names and numbers and I need it now!" Five yelled.

Lance looked at five scarcely " I don't have it, I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab." Lance said protesting a little. "We'll start the car, cause we're going on a field trip." Five said with a smirk. And I laughed while petting the dog.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

We were Walking with Lance in front of the lab as it burst on on fire. And five ran out of the car towards the building. " shit!" He said running.

"Five!" I screamed running after him. We got to the building as a huge blast blew us back and i screamed. I had debris on me. Five got up and looked at the burning building. " five..." I said weakly shoving the burning garbage off. I got up and walked behind him. "Five we have to go."

we jumped away hearing the sirens.