Chapter 12: Shadow Man

"You shouldn't walk alone..." Storm told me gently. "I don't care! If I get hit by a meteor, I'll let you know." I growled.

Jellal and Storm were driving me insane. They were either fighting, flirting or trying to help me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Guilt quickly gathered in my stomach when I saw his hurt eyes but I quickly pushed it aside and rushed out of the guild hall into the dark night.

'It's so cold,' I thought to myself when the chilly breeze brushed my skin. As I walked through the streets of Magnolia a certain feeling came to me. I felt as if something or someone was watching me.

I scanned the nearby trees, logs and buildings but everything was silent. I shrugged, probably just my imagination.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing out this late?" Said a low voice. I swung around to see a shadow in the shape of a man. "W-who are you?" I gasped as it stepped closer while casting a black magic circle. "That is not for you to know..." Once those words were spoken my vision was covered in blackness and I couldn't feel anything.

'I should have listened to Storm,' was the last thing I thought before I became unconscious.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! New plot! The chapters before was for you to get to know the characters!

Who is the shadow-man? What will happen to Nashi?

I love your comments so keep them up!