Chapter 22: Gathering a Plan

***Scarlet's POV***

I looked at those two poor souls hanging in there and held my breath when I realized one of them was my brother. I was desperate to set them free and run off with them but I don't want us to get killed in the process.

"Hey Scar," Brie, who I believed to be a Redfox, called to me. "Hello Gabriella." I frowned as I leaned back against the wall and stared at the cell.

"Are you okay? You've been acting kinda...off lately." She asked in concern as she creased her eyebrows.

She yelped in surprise when I suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her out of people's hearing range. "You've been my friend as long as we can remember, so you can keep a secret right?"

Brie nodded.

"Okay. You better not tell anyone about this," I hesitated for a moment searching for the words to say, "Alright. So we're kinda related to the people we are kidnapping."

Brie looked at me with a confused face, "What do you mean?"

I took a deep breath, "That boy in there is my brother."

"Are you going insane like Luke?" Brie huffed in disbelief.

"No! I was spying on Master and his pet devil because I was curious. And apparently they didn't really save us when we were little, they captured us from our families." My face shone a bit more proudly, "I'm the daughter of Erza and Jellal Fernandes."

Brie stared at me with a surprised look as if I had gone insane, but knowing this girl curiosity would get the best of her, "Who do you think I am?"

"Based on your black hair and chocolatey-red eyes also having script magic and Iron Dragonslayer magic; there is no doubt that you are the daughter of Gajeel and Levy Redfox."

"It does make a lot of sense." Brie agreed, "So you're saying we should help our so-called siblings?"

"Yes and we're gonna need a plan."

.

.

.

.

.

A/N:

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter! Just a filler!