Chapter 17: All The Children

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS! gives you cookies*

WARNING: EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER

***???'s POV***

"Everything is in order. Master have all the Dragneel's offspring in no time considering Luke is foolish enough to go to their nest with tracker in his arm." A short demented man cackled.

"He isn't foolish, he simply didn't know. How would he realize that he had a tracker? We only need Nashi before we have all three Dragneel children." I chuckled.

"Master have all Dragneel childs soon. Yes yes." The demented, weird, strange, anti-social, ugly, scary, scarring, horrifying, idiot man said.

I grinned as I looked down at a picture of a beautiful young girl with brown eyes and salmon-pink hair. "With all these beautiful ladies we are bound to have some fun."

"Yes yes, Master!" The short man clapped.

I frowned and glared at him, "Not you!" I snapped while returning my gaze to another picture of Jaylee Fullbuster, "Since our brainwashing device was stolen we will have to do something, after all."

***Scarlet's POV***

"Pervs," I thought to myself as I watched my master and his servant talk. "Luke must have been right. I must really be a Fernandes."

I stroked my scarlet hair and smirked, "They shouldn't have trained me to be so sneaky, then I wouldn't be spying on them so well." I quickly crawled back down the vent and went to my room and sat on my bed, "I'm coming home, Mom and Dad."