HEY HANDSOME

Lezabel's POV

Walking down the hall I see fear evident on their faces

"so which one of you took my drugs? " I spit in one of their faces while my heel digs into their thighs. Not very lady like but it's me

"so no one is gonna answer me.... fine" I take out my special case and lay it out beside them, their eyes widen and I know they are about to crack.

" I give you one chance and if you don't talk each bitter disgusting word that comes out of your mouths will be costing you one finger"
I say taking out the pliers

"we didn't do it. It's all Rods doing I swear" the one perv says
"and where does he have the girls?"
"they are in one of his warehouses other than that we don't know anything"
"are you telling me the truth?" I lean in looking him in the eye
"y... Yes... Yes I am"
"well I don't believe you"

I take out my revolver and shoot him in the head right between the brows.

"now that shows my aim gets better with every target right boys" all my men nod and I smile walking out.

"I want those girls found now and if you don't find them I'll kill you all" I tell the men in the room and walk out taking Hades by his leash. My heels clink against the steel floor as I walk out.

I head to the mansion and immediately released Hades. "go boy" Hades is my two year old Doberman. He is my first love and my soul mate. He is my baby and my only family. I slip out of my clothes and take a shower. The water soothes my body as I run the soap against my skin.

I rinse my body and step out. I put on my robe before putting on my underwear. I lay on the bed checking my phone and still no update on those girls. "Hades will they ever find them? " I ask him as he cuddles with me.

Those girls were from the orphanage I visit.
Rods the man who I hate with every fiber in my body took them all because of revenge , so what I killed your rapist of a wife, these are kids and you take them.

I cuddle with Hades when I started feeling for a latte. I dig in my closet and choose out a short tight black dress that hugged my body. With my black army like boots and threw on a black denim jacket. I take Hades and put on his leash. "alright boy let's go"

I put him in the jeep and get in. I drive to Starbucks and use the drive through "one Chocolate latte please" don't for a second think I am a good person.

My mafia is at the top of black market this year. Drugs, weapons, clubs, businesses, strip clubs and galas. Every person I have gone up against felt that they'd win because I was a 'woman' all because I had a pussy they felt they could win but I kicked their sorry asses maybe dicks aswell.

I take my drink and drive off. I stop at the McDonald's drive through and buy a chicken burger and remove all the vegs and feed it to Hades.

I met Hades when I first took over Vegas, I was returning  from a deal that concerns my clubs when I saw him in a box. He had marks and blood all over his body, he was thin and frail.

He immediately caught my eye. I picked him up in my arms not giving a fuck about any germs and drove to the vet. At first they refused to treat him because it was past hours but the second my revolver was in that woman's face she treated my dog. He was abused, starved and much worse things were done to him.

I named him Hades as he has been through alot and he rules the under world along side me. He is good and bad but because of his deadly looks people misjudge my sweet boy.

As we drive around my phone rings. I answer and hear Drac my main man. I trust him with all my heart because he was like a father figure to me all my life.

My parents died when I was 5 and ever since then Drac has been the person who always stood by me.

"hey Drac what's wrong?"

"is it always bad when I call you?"

"haha yess it is"

"we got a man who hindered the deal"

"who is he?"

"he is a normal construction worker. He was checking this place as a site and he saw the deal and of course he tried to play hero"

"what did you do?"

"I have him here at the warehouse. I didn't want to do anything without asking you first"

"thanks Drac I'll be there soon"

I hang up and drive to the warehouse I just fucking arrived from. I pull up and take Hades off his leash as he walks in with me. I sip on my latte as I walk in. I hear grunts and whimpers, that of a man who silences his pain.

I see him chained up to the steel chair. His face covered with a bag. "take it off" they do as I say and the man before me was covered in blood. His lips bust. Blood decorated his sculpted face

"what a shame. They did you bad didn't they" I say stepping towards him.

"I'll clean you up hold on" I take latte and pour it over him and use my jacket to wipe his face

"so who are you working for? Sounds dumb I know but tell me"
"look lady I have no fucking clue what is going on but I will go to the police"
"huh? I like to see you try"

I walk away from him and see Drac walk in

"I want a background check on him and get it to me in an hour I'll be at home and keep him here"

If he only works for Rods I'll fucking kill him mercilessly.

I get back to the mansion and lay on my bed listening to Apocalypse . I hear a knock and I see Nancy standing at the door.

"Mam Drac is here"

"OK thank you"

I walk down and see him standing there with files in his hands.

"that was really quick"

"I told you he was clean so it didn't take long"

He is a construction worker. Seth Wolf. He is a normal man who is a site manager and construction worker. He is 28 and single. His only family was his mother that died a month ago. He was adopted by the woman because his real mother and father died in a fire.

He stays alone and only has his work friends.

"sad life huh" i sigh saying, Drac laughs

"so he is clean should I kill him or let him go? "

"clean him up and bring him here I want to question him"

"Okay"

°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Vote & Comment