Plus One?

BEFORE I START IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS IN THE CHAPTERS SO FAR I REALLY APOLOGIZE. SCHOOL HAS BEEN BUSY AND I AM TRYING MY BEST

I AM SO SORRY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER

.
.
.

Seth's POV

Lezabel had completely left my life no thought of because i have been drinking almost every night .I can't even work properly without drinking because my mind is invaded with her .

My friends have asked me multiple times where i was ,what i was doing? but i hadn't said anything not because i didn't want to die but because i didn't want her to be in any trouble.

.......

I had just woken up with a massive headache ,the hangovers get worse each day .I take my towel walking to the shower and step in .

I run the water till it was warm and have a shower feeling numb as fuck . I get ready in my jeans and black shirt with my tools and phone and drive to work .

I put on the radio and hear about some event for an orphanage ,as much as i want to help i don't even have money for anything but alcohol.

I arrive at the new site i was assigned to and see all the men and woman having their morning tea .

"I don't fucking think this is your job ! Get to work now !"

My anger at an unsteady pace . My co-worker who happened to be a good friend, Mike walked up to me

"dude you have to take it easy on us, what's up with you?"

"nothing for fuck sakes"

"there is a event happening and my wife feels you should come because how you are acting, you might just release some stress"

"I can't"

"yes you can I'll pick you up"

I sigh and walk away to my office. My desk covered with blue prints of the new buildings structure.

I finally finish the new sketches and walk out only to see the new investor here.

A lady dressed in jeans and a red shirt stepped out of a SUV with a old man by her side.

"Mr Wolf I presume?" she asks snapping me out of my trance

"yes, you must be Ava Harper, Mr Harper" I greet

"we'd like to see how the preparations for the building please"

"sure come this way"

I guide her through the interior and show he the blue prints all of which she and her father approved.

"this is excellent Mr Wolf"

"thank you I'm glad you are happy with the progress"

"I know this may be very unprofessional but I have a charity event to go to and I am in need of a plus one. Would you like to be that plus one? But if you don't want to it's understandable"

"I'll gladly be your plus one" I smile and she suddenly hugs me

"your built is the main reason I want you to be my plus one"

"oh is that so?" I chuckle

"yes and there is more to the story but I'll tell you once you clock off. I'll see you soon Mr Wolf"

I say my good byes and drive back home.

My body is flung on the bed with my own power and I instantly fall asleep all I can dream about is Lezabel.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT