Bigger Than Mine

This chapter contains very explicit scenes  please don't read if you aren't comfortable with it otherwise enjoy darling <3

Lezabel's POV

"Seth you are so sexy you know that?" I allow him to turn over pulling down his pants for him.

"your arse is bigger than mine Jesus christ"

I take out the plug and placing it in front of Seth "suck" i order and he obeys.

I line the plug with his arse before pushing it in. He let's out a groan that is music to my ears.

"does it feel good Seth" I ask him as I stroke his hard cock

"yes mmh" I twist the plug while stroking him as I suck and bite on his neck he moans letting me know just how much I can please him.

"yes fuck I am going to come" I smirk before stopping. I pull the plug out

"that's part of your punishment, you can come only when I allow
it Seth"

He doesn't protest but instead stays still looking at me. I love seeing him like this. Submissive and sexy.

"Seth I am so wet and so horny" I sit back on the seat opposite him, my pussy in full view for his eyes only.

I touch myself, my fingers circle my bud as I press on it gently letting moans roll of my tongue.

My eyes on Seth and his fat cock, his cock reaching above his belly button as the precum glistens on the head.

"Seth should I let you touch yourself?" he nods

"no, you have been bad"

I stop my self as much as I wanted to come. I open the belt and let his hands rest as he pulls his pants up.

"my arse is sore but I like it" I snort at his comment before straddling his lap.

My pussy grazing his thigh as I rock on him. The feeling is so good it makes my body feel as if I were on clouds.

"Lezabel"

"shh and move your leg"

He chuckles before moving his leg in a fast motion, the friction between my pussy and his pants make me feel so good. My pussy was wet and my climax was so close.

My legs begin shaking as I continued to move on his knee. I was about to get off him as the pleasure was to much but he holds my hips in place rocking his leg faster.

"come for me" he whispers into my ear as I grip his shoulder my orgasam rips through me.

"fuck" I mutter as I look in to his eyes.

"yes Lezabel that's what I want. I want to fuck you"

"I want that to Seth"

The limo comes to a hault as the door opened. I step out first soon after Seth follows as we walk into the house. I see Drac walking with Romeo

"Drac tomorrow I want at least twenty men here by 9 am" he nods and walks away

"Romeo tomorrow we will sort everything out so be up early"

"Sí, buenas noches... Seth Nocturno"
[yes goodnight... Night Seth]

"night" Seth and I say in unison as we walk in going straight to the room.

"I need a shower why don't you join me" he tells me stripping

"big talk for a guy whose arse is still sore"

"I want to make your arse sore to love so come here"

He grabs me by my waist and takes my dress of for me pulling me into the shower.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT