Done..for Now

Lezabel's POV

Two weeks I have been away from everyone and It's been three days since I told Seth to leave.

I have missed him but I don't want him. Especially because I became fond of him, his body, his voice, his care I feel regret now but I can't become weak and succumb to my emotions.

We had finally found the girls and Rods was going to pay. Drac has him and all of his men in our captive.

Turns out Rods would do anything for money, we had anonymously offered him 200 million and he agreed with no hesitation. His men and him had gathered in the building so as smart as I am. We fogged them.

The building was filled with a posinous gas that killed all his men and was close to killing him but I wanted my fun so we took him out.

We had found out that he kept the girls in a warehouse and had a man keep watch on them.

We had our plan and I was going to make sure that we get the girls and I finish off Rods for good. I wanted the bastard dead by my hands.

......

Slipping on my boots I walk out "Hades"

He jumps into the Jeep and I follow .

"Drac are you all there?" I ask over the ear piece 

"yes mam"

"ok"

As I drive my blood rages ,I was waiting to get my hands on Rods, to finally kill him and get this shit over with .

We reach the warehouse ,Hades stands besides me waiting .

"Seriously Hades a puny man that owns a shit warehouse like this dared to even speak to me what a bitch .No offense to your mom Hades "

I walk in and see him confined to a chair ,tied down with chains .My eyes drifted to the kids that stood on the opposite end .Their clothes torn and bruised body .My heart ached seeing these girls in such a horrible condition.

"Girls ,this is the man that kidnapped you all ,the one who left a scar in your mind .I may not know what happend to you but today i give you all a chance to get revenge ,you can hurt this scum as much as you want and no one will stop you and no one will dare lay a finger on any of you girls again and i promise you all that "

"The bag please " My men bring me my suitcase .I lay it on the table and open it laying out all my toys as i like to call it . With no patience i aim the hammer at his head causing him to bleed .

"Hurt him just as he hurt you "

Each of them have turns hurting in many ways ,eventually all the girls had been escorted back to the new orphanage but one girl stayed.

"did you have a turn?"

"no"

"go on"

"he raped me and let others touch me"

She looked 17 or some where around that age .Now i was at my end hell would be served to this bitch .

"come here ,strip him " I order one of my men 

"what's your name?" I ask her 

"Marie"

"Marie ,cut his penis off ." She has tears in her eyes as i was quick to wipe them away.

"Marie ,don't be weak my love .Be bad to all those who hurt you .Torture them darling till you have had your blood cold .You're a strong young woman "

"hold his prune up for her to cut " I order my man 

She takes a deep breath as Rods cries for mercy 

"Hear his cries and ignore it just as he did yours Marie .HURT HIM !"

She cuts it off as he tries to jump in his seat ,his grunts and pained voice echoed.

"Remember that no one can hurt you ever."

She gives me a small smile and walks out.

"finally everything is over.... For now" I sigh

Hades and I walk out heading home, all I need is a glass of wine and good damn sleep.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT