Dominate

Lezabel's POV

The whole week Seth, Nancy, Drac and Hades have been visiting me and it honestly made my day.

As much as all this cuteness and happiness was amazing I missed the torture, I felt the need to hurt someone.

And gosh have I missed sex I begged Seth this whole week but that busy motherfucker had turned me down so many fucking times.

I am frustrated in so many fucking ways. But once I was out of here I would have my fun. Tomorrow I am being discharged and I couldn't wait.

.....

Finally, my clothes were on as I strapped my boots. I was going home baby.

Hades runs towards me licking my face as I hug him, he walks with me to the Jeep. Seth was about to take the driver's seat but I shove him and sit in my Jeep. I start the Jeep and we are on our way home.

I step into my mansion and I take a deep breath. Nancy rushes to me hugging me

"ohh I'm so glad you are back, I'll make you something lovely to eat" she kisses my forehead before running to the kitchen

I walk up to my room and lay in the bed kicking of my boots, Hades jumps on the bed with me as I hug him and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling.

I hear the door open and see Nancy, she walks in with a tray of pasta. My favorite, the spicy one she makes.

"enjoy love" she blows me a kiss and leaves.

I chomp down on the food till the bowl was empty. I lay on the bed sipping on my water now that my food finally digested.

The door opens and Seth walks in. "Hades, out"

Hades jumps off the bed leaving the room. Seth shuts the door locking it as he walks towards me.

I see the faint smirk on his face as he unbuttoned his shirt. His abs looking so fucking sexy. When he reached the bed he crawls to me kissing my neck and chest gripping my tits in his large hands.

He takes off my clothing one by one till my body was exposed to his eyes only. He kisses each inch of my chest before dominanting my lips. He bites and I taste blood. I smirk against his lips doing the same to him.

My hands roam his back making marks as he leaves bites on my neck. His tongue doing tricks on my perky nipples.

He takes off his pants and I see his long dick now free. He was hard as fuck. He kisses over all the marks on my thighs all while holding my gaze. His smirk leaving me in awe.

He kisses over my pussy teasing me before plunging into my wet hotness. His tongue long and doing sin to me.

He sticks one finger into my hole while sucking me out as I bite back a moan as he stretched me out with his fingers.

Not a word said between us just our lust and love taking control and I loved it every single bit of it.

He comes back up kissing me before lining his dick with my pussy. He looks down at me before slipping in. My moan captured in his mouth as he now dominates my mouth. His pace quickens as he pounds into me.

My hole full and my climax close. My body shakes as I feel my orgasam. He presses down on my lower belly making my body heat up and my climax shatters me.

"fuckk" my nails dig into his back as I bite his shoulder. The feeling to strong for my body in all good ways.

"you asked now I'll destroy you Lezabel"

He fucks me with no mercy over and over again doing so many new things and using so many things I've wanted to do with him.

Hours later as I lay on his chest he strokes my back and kisses my forehead.

"I need a shower" I swing my legs of the bed trying to get up but crash on the floor as the pain between my legs shows itself.

The pain is so much, "need help love?" he smirks asking me. I try getting up again but fail miserably.

He walks over to me and carries me putting me in the tub. He fills it to the brim and the warm water feels so good. My body and the pulsing pain fades slowly, for now but I know it's there.

"sorry but I missed you, way more than I should have" he says kissing me softly.

"I liked it, you took control. I think i like being controlled in bed"

"only by me slut" he chuckles getting into the tub with me.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT