Soccer Team

Lezabel's POV

He is a beautiful human being one I'd love to try something new on.

"Seth"

"mhh"

"answer me properly darling"

"yes"

"I have something and I don't think you have any idea about how it's going to work"

"what is it?"

I walk over to my bag and take out the urethra toy. A long needle like stick, a stainless steel one.

"what is that?"

"it's something that is going to slide right into your hole baby"

"my arse?"

"the other hole" I smirk and push him back down.

I swirl my tongue one more time over his tip and make sure he was ready.

"safeword if it's to much" he nods.

I place the toy over his cock and slide it in. His moans fill the room and he takes it all in.

"ahh fuckkk"

"such a good boy" I kiss his tip before straddling him.

I kiss his lips and move down to his chest. I leave my mark on his as my nails dig into his skin.

"as much as Romanoff wants you, you're mine. My good fucking boy"

"yes yes I am yours all yours. I need you, I need to be in you"

"beg"

"please let me fuck you please"

I kiss him before going down on him. I suck his cock while pulling the toy out. He groans and holds back moans.

He looked like a hot mess.

The second he was free to move he turned me over immediately. He was now in control.

He sticks two fingers in my wetness and leaves me in bliss. His fingers doing magic.

My arse in the air with his fingers inside me. His mouth on my core while he fingers me.

He pulls out his fingers and replaces it with his cock.

"are you in fuckk!!"

"not even close baby"

He fists my hair as he fucks me from behind. His free hand digging into my hips as my moans fill the room.

He didn't have a condom and I feel his kids in me already

"did you finish in me?"

"yes, I want you to give me a fucking soccer team but of girls"

"bastard" I smile as he stills fucks me.

I came so many times I lost count and I lost count of how many times he came in me.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT