HOT BUT SHE PISSES ME OFF

Seth's POV

The last thing I remembered was looking around the site to list any hazards when I was knocked out from behind.

I awoke to men in black beating me black and blue. Soon enough a woman walked in she looked beautiful but obviously had a heart of stone.

She told the old man something and left. They continued hitting me till shit went black. The fight I had in me was all out.

I felt the ice sensation on my skin as my eyes fluttered open
"the fuck!" I see the old man pouring water on my face.

"clean up and come out in 20 minutes" I was now in a room. I saw the clothes on the bed.

I took my chance and limped into the bath. I washed off all the blood, my mind still trying to wrap around what was happening.

I step out and put on my clothes. I open the door and see the old man standing outside.

"come on, don't do anything stupid I don't want to kill you
so soon "

He stopped infront of a black door "go in she is waiting" I look at him confused but he shoves me in.

I see the woman from earlier "hi Seth" she says resting her legs on the desk.

I stand there looking at her as she studies my body

"you know.... If I had only not seen you now I'd have thought you were actually that ugly"

she begins laughing and I see the dog that laid on the couch beside the desk.

"don't look at him or I'll make him kill you" all laughter left her voice.

I walk forward and sit on the chair infront of her leaning back. I see her eyes lower to my crotch as I lean back into the chair.

"stop staring" I order her

"and who exactly do you think you are to tell me that huh?"

she gets up and walks up to me. Her fingers graze my neck as she circles me.

"let's make a deal Seth" she whispers close to my ear. "what deal?"

"well you see, you stopped my deal from happening so you have to compensate me for it"

"how much?"

"not how much.....how long?" she pulls my chair back making room for her to straddle me.

"how long is your dick Seth?" this woman made me hard just by her power. Who knew I loved being dominated.

"why don't you find out"

"ohh look at you." she laughs.

"Hades out " her dog leaves through the dog door that she had.

"look at me lady, do you really think I'll sell my body?"

she smirks "it's either you sell me your body or your soul. Do you know what my name is? Well let me enlighten you Sethh. My name is Lezabel. Lezabel was a queen, and King Ahab’s wife. She was torn to shreds by hounds, as prophesied by Elijah. So it's now said that she tortures in hell. She is even more ruthless than lilth, Satan and the devil himself "

"your worth is nothing lezabel"

"you really are something Seth. You are mine now my play toy my torture device and you know you are to pretty to keep just for display I need to use you to an extent that I am sick of you and I don't think that will be anytime soon considering how handsome you are "

she smirks, her lips grazing my jawline as she whispers in my ear.

"you are fucking insane"

"yeah I pretty much am but soon you will love it" she says looking at me.

"here's the thing you are mine so you will stay here now. My bed. My room. And I want to see you in my office when ever I am here like a puppy "

"I'm not your fucking slave"

"should have thought about that before your Dora little ass went exploring in my deal" she looks at me gripping my neck as she talks. I feel the blood rush to my groin as she talks. The fuck is happening to me.?

"I feel you Seth" she smirks at me and it makes me more hard
"so what?"

"if only you knew" she gets off me and walks out.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°
Vote & Comment