My Heart

Lezabel's POV

1 month later

It's finally the big day. My hair was done and my dress ready. The ladies did my makeup as Calla stood in her bridesmaid dress.

I looked beautiful. Calla helped me with my dress and also my shoes. Under the beautiful lilac wedding dress I opted for my black combat boots as it's more comfortable.

I made sure I had my thigh holster and slipped my gun and knife in.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was left in awe. Never had I thought this day would arrive so soon.

Hades at my side, he looked adorable in this small bow tie as he walked with me.

Romanoff would be walking me down the isle. Romanoff right but we had grown closer as he always visited to impress Calla.

"you look fucking amazing" he tells me as he takes my hand.

"i know, you look gay" he rolls his eyes

"okay sorry you look really good to I am sure Calla won't take her eyes of you" he smirks

"I hope so"

We enter the venue and my eyes meet Seth's. He looked at me from bottom to top. His face held his pure smile it made me feel important and special.

This was the man I loved with all my fucking heart even though I like making him bleed at time. Yeah it's my new kink.

Romanoff hands me over to Seth, he takes my hand and looks at me nothing but love in his eyes.

"you look gorgeous"

"thank you my sexy husband to be"

He chuckles as the pastor recites the words for the marriage. It was time for the vows.

"Lezabel do you take Seth to be your husband in sickness and in health t..."

"I do I fucking do " the few people we had invited  laugh and I smile.

Our wedding was something small as we both didn't want the world knowing it. Just close friends.

"Seth do you take Lezabel..."

"yes I do"

"okay well then do you have your own vows"

Seth goes first. He looks at me and smiles he releases my hands and reaches in his back pocket.

My heart.

He pulls out a gun holding at me, men rush in from all corners men that weren't working for me.

What was happening? what was all this?

"Seth what is this what is happening what..."

He pulls the trigger, right to the heart.

The gunshot is all I heard before I blacked out. He lied, betrayed me.
°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT