Introduction

Lezabel's POV

We walked out to my jeep and Calla sits in the passenger seat while I drive.

"were do you stay?"

"stockville it's a bit far from here"

We reach there in 30 minutes and we walk in, she stayed in a small apartment not much furniture or clothing considering she stepped out with only one suitcase.

"is that all?" I ask her

"no I actually have a pet to"

"oh I love animals what is it?"

I hear small tappy paws and see a small puppy

"oh my hearttt " I scoop her up in my arms and kiss her

"she likes you, she normally doesn't like my brother or my friends"

"I love her. What's her name?"

"Harley"

"oh she is adorable"

"thank you I recently got her"

"oh my Hades will love her"

"who is Hades?"

"my Doberman but you don't have to worry he is a sweet boy a gentle gaint"

"i can't wait to meet him, I'll just return the keys to the owner and we can leave"

I nod as she comes back in a few minutes. I help her put her things in the jeep and we leave.

"so is it only you? No family?" she asks

"I have a boyfriend, Seth other than him and Hades I have no one"

"I'm sorry"

"it's fine, what about you?"

"I only have my brother here with me my parents died years ago and I have a few friends I stay in contact with"

"that's nice, how old is your brother?"

"14 he is turning 15 next month"

"oh"

We talk more and she is actually really nice but also a bitch just like me!

I loved it. We reached home and I get out helping her  out Hades runs out to me. I pet him and let him sniff the new puppy.

Eventually he was running around playing with her I loved this so much. He looked so cute and happy.

"he looks majestic"

"he really is"

We go inside and I see Seth sitting with a bottle of whiskey and vodka with two glasses.

I walk further in and see Romanoff sitting opposite him.

"hey you two, didn't expect you here?" I kiss Romanoff's cheek and walk over to Seth kissing him on the lips.

"I had some business with the new gangs forming here so I decided to say hi maybe have a qu..." he stopped when Calla's voice echoed.

"Lezabel were do I leave these"

He turns around and looks at her. His eyes roam her body and set on her pretty face.

"I'll settle you in come here first"

She walks over to us and looks at Seth then Romanoff. Fear in her eyes.

"relax they are not going to hurt you" I whisper in her  ear holding her hand.

"guys this is Calla and she is my new friend and Calla this is Seth my boyfriend and this is Romanoff my business associate and also a good friend"

"nice to meet you Calla" Seth says smiling at her, which she returns

"nice to meet you to suka" he smirks

"don't call me that.... You're a suka" go Calla

"you speak Russian?" he asks

"I am Russian you prick"

His eyes widen in surprise "do you not know who I am?"

"even if I did you don't deserve my respect"

He smirks and I know he wants her. That may be a bad thing or a good.

"anyway Calla come I'll show you around"

I take her around the mansion and show her all the room, my office and the pool and more.

"and lastly this is the kitchen and please during the night don't sneak around... It's arlaming for us you know"

"yeah I can't thank you enough thank you for trusting me"

"just don't break it because I really like you Calla"

"umm that man back there Romanoff? Why did he say that? . I mean I don't even know him"

"he is like that he can be stupid and from what I have seen he likes you more than normal that's why he hasn't killed you yet"

"huh" I scared her, not on purpose

"sorry I didn't mean it like that I just okay nevermind just if he pursued you just say yes or no"

"okay"

She goes to her room and I go to mine. I called some of my men and did some research on her, she was clean a straight a student all her life.

I felt bad for her, she and I were more alike than I thought. Alone but I am glad I found her.

Seth enters the room and takes off his shirt I hug him taking in his scent I have grown to love

"why was Romanoff really here?"

"we spoke about the other night... So it wouldn't be weird"

"oh"

"he is downstairs with Calla"

"gosh I hope he doesn't fuck it up"

"yeah" he chuckles

We laid in bed before it was dinner time. I had gotten a new chef he was really good in his work, he definitely had experience as he was a little old, the food he made was absolutely amazing. I wanted to give them some space maybe they'll will like each other.

Seth and I walk down and see them sitting on the couch but she was on her phone and he was staring at her.

"hey guys so umm are you good?" Seth asks trying to break the ice

Calla scoffs and walks over to the table helping the chef he tells her no but she insisted and took the plates setting the table.

He thanks her and walks back to the kitchen this girl was to innocent for me or Romanoff. She didn't belong in the world of crime.

Romanoff watches her intensely studying her every move as she bends over his eyes watch her arse and that's where I draw the line.

"no fuck off you prick stop it you're being a creep" I tell him pulling him aside

"I want her"

"I know I can tell but you're just making her irrated at you dumbass"

"how then? , she is Russian sexy and speaks English she is everything I need"

"damn you are down bad huh"

"yeah" he smiles

"come by often I guess?"

"definitely you will be seeing me often"

We all sit down and have dinner. We all surprisingly talk and laugh this felt nice. It felt like a home

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT