You Want What?

𝐇𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒   𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 .

===========================

Seth's POV

I awoke to an empty bed ,Lezabel was gone again. After last night I just hope she doesn't kill me because i don't remember nothing at all.

I walk to the shower grabbing a towel my dick hard and on it's fucking tippy toes .Why the fuck am i so hard?

As i shower Lezabel's body invades my mind ,her waist ,hips and her lips .Every inch of her body .

As any man would I give my self the deed if that makes sense. I wash up and step out of the shower wrapping the towel around my torso.
The day passes by slow, she didn't come back and it was 2 am.

2 weeks later

After playing with Hades I gave him a bath and also took a shower. I wrapped the towel around my torso and walked out.

I step into the room and see Lezabel sitting on the bed. She had a bag besides her and my phone in the other hand.

"Seth. You can leave"

"What?"

"You can leave, I no longer have any right over you just don't go to the police or I'll be forced to kill you"

"Why?"

"because I don't want you anymore"

What was this? She is so cold and heartless, I thought she would change but she is still the same. Why did I even try? The little feeling I had for her still there causing pain to my heart.

"okay"

"Get dressed and take your bag, it contains all your belongings and your phone is here. Once you are done the car downstairs will take you home"

I nod as she walks out. I didn't want to leave her but she wants to so be it.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT