Call It Off

Lezabel's POV

Today was the event and my deal. I had spoken to Mr Romanoff and he was ready and so was the shipment.

I had slipped into my dress and did my make up exaggerating my eye liner making the wing sharper than my knife.

I was finally ready, I kneel down as Hades walks towards me

"You look so handsome my baby" I pet him seeing him with the new collar.

We walk out as Drac opens the door of my Jeep. I wanted to feel relaxed today so I allowed Drac to drive us there otherwise I hate it when someone else touches my steering.

We reach the venue and I see the girls and the woman in charge all ready. They all looked gorgeous, the amount of people was unbelievable I didn't expect a lot of people to show up but hell was I wrong.

I scan the crowd and see all my men positioned near the entrances leading to the shipment. I had to make sure this went down smooth.

I waltz over to the candy bar and take a sippy cup of Nerds. I loved those things.

I walk over to the stage and take the mic in my hand grabbing the people's attention.

"Hello everyone, I welcome you all to the Purple carpet charity event. The money you donate will be given to the orphanage. We take checks, cash and credit. So please be generous. I am so happy that everyone showed up and all I want is for the girls to enjoy their event and for everything to go smooth and let's have funnn!"

They all cheer before doing their own things. As I step of the stage a familiar face catches my attention. Seth.

He was with another woman. What the fuck?! He moved on even after he said all that emotional shit.

Our gazes still locked as I stand still. I notice the woman he was with, she had her hand around his waist as he had his around hers. She was pretty yes but wasn't I enough?

He whispers something in her ear making my blood boil. He noticed me and rushed towards me.

I walk away holding back every emotion. "Drac the woman who has bright purple lipstick. She is the only one here with it. Kill her now"

I turn around to see Seth standing there.

"what do you want?"  I ask frustrated

"tell him to leave her alone" he points to the lady he was with

"shut up and leave"

"Lezabel stop it and fucking call the hit off now"

"no I won't. NO ONE SHOULD EVEN DARE LOOK AT WHAT'S MINE"

"I am not your's anymore, you chose to let me go"

"please shut up"

"lezabel she is gay okay, we are here to make her ex jealous. She is nothing but an investor please just leave her"

"then why did you act like that with her? "

"to make her ex jealous, are you evening hearing me?!"

"don't raise your voice at me jackass"

"sorry now please don't do that"

"Drac call it off"

I sigh and turn to walk away but I was instead pulled into what I think is the cleaning closet.

"I have missed you and your body so fucking much Lezabel" he whispers into my ear sitting me down on the crate that I had no idea was there.

°¬°¬°¬°

Guy's I hope you all are good. I have noticed that many of you are reading this book but aren't voting nor commenting. I am literally begging you please vote and comment because I don't see this book growing as I thought it would... And if this book doesn't reach the heights I thought it would I will not be continuing it

Have a nice day /night <3

VOTE AND COMMENT