Alone

Lezabel's POV

I had given Rods a painful death, we had decided on starving him for a day and the bitch still survived even after so much of bleeding  so I had decided to burn him alive.

I watched as the skin on his body became black as he screamed for help. All I saw was red, no mercy, no sympathy just pure hatred.

This week has been good, calming maybe to calm. I was definitely not used to having a normal life so it was strange very strange.

I have been spending time with the girls, I visit them almost every day and we talk and laugh and they just really are my happy place.

They had put on a fashion show for me with all the new clothes I bought for them and really made me laugh my ass off.

.....

I haven't had much business done since the whole thing with Seth and Rods ,While checking my stock i had noticed we had stacks of RDX and ammo.

I had to get rid of it but it was way to much to use as a normal shipment so i had to do it lowkey .

I had decided to organize a charity event for the girls from the orphanage so we would sort out the shipment there so my ass can be free .

I pick my phone dialing Romanoff 

"Mr Romanoff ,i hope you are well "

"what do you want Miss Lezabel? "

"it is not sex this time ,i have a deal I'd like to make with you "

"which is ?"

"Ammo and RDX ,i am sure you would love to get your hands
on it "

"yes i would "

"good then i am sure we have a deal "

"yes we do ,I'll be in LA this evening can we meet then ?"

"sure "

"see you then sukka "

"shut up " he chuckles and hangs up 

He is one business partner i keep close ,not only because of his good looks but also because he always sides me and he is sexy as hell and his package is a whole big story .

"Drac I want to organize a charity fundraiser for the kids but we will also be doing business with the Russians ,the ammo and RDX will be given to them for a lot of money and i am leaving you in charge of it . It has to be on the lowkey this cannot flop and bite us in the ass .I will be having a meeting this afternoon with the Russians I expect you to be there " he nods and walks out.

I decide on what theme I want and of course I choose a purple and black theme.

I was waiting to find a outfit for this even because I know I'd fucking leave men stone hard and woman green.

The girls would love my dress though and I am really hoping they do.

The day passes by and almost everything is done, Drac works quick and so does Nancy. The venue is set and so are the tickets, the girls are all excited and people have already started buying tickets.

"Nancy take a day off I need you in charge of things for the event"

"thank you mam" she says as she walks out.

"now all I have to do is find an amazing damn dress and Hades I need a new collar for you boy" I pet him and give him a big hug and head out.

I go to the pet shop first. They always supply me with the best things for Hades.

"hi do you have collars in black and purple?" I ask the man and he nods

"there mam"

There where three choices. One was purple with black stripes, the other one was half purple and half black and the last one was black with purple out lining and had spikes.

Obviously the last one was the one I had picked, Hades is going to look so cute.

I was way to lazy to do shopping for myself so I called the store to my home.

I reach home and see them waiting

"you'd better have some nice dresses or someone dies" they give me scared smile.

They show me all the dresses but one in particular caught my eye it was so gorgeous, way out of my zone but very pretty.

"I'll take this dress and get me black heels in a size six" they nod and leave immediately.

I change into a black and red body con  dress with red heels and walk out seeing the limo ready as Drac holds the door open .

"thank you Drac" he nods as he closes it 

We reach the Romanoff hotel and the blue lights captivate my eyes ,i could stare at them all night long . I walked out as the lady took my coat and a man guided me up a flight of stairs. 

I reached the board room and see Mr Romanoff and all his men sitting infront of me ,he gets up walking towards me kissing my hand

 "pleasure to see you again Lezabel "

"pleasure is all mine "

"can we start ?" I nod as i take my seat at the head of the table 

"i hope the goods are new because that is a lot of goods "

"would i ever lie to you huh Mr Romanoff? " I ask with a evil smirk 

"no you wouldn't "

"exactly "

We sign the documents confirming everything and shook on it .My gaze meets his .

"can we talk in private ?" I ask and he smirks nodding 

His men walk out as he shuts the door locking it i position my self on the desk 

"I have been waiting to see you again " He says kissing my neck 

"mmh i am sure "

My legs wrap around his torso and my hands around his tatted neck , his lips torturing my skin as he sucks ,bites and licks .

"i need your dick "

"mmh yes you do "

I hear his belt unbuckle and soon he was naked 

"you seriously had a condom on ?"

"i knew we were going to fuck so i came prepared "

He plunges into me as my nails dig into his neck .My body feeling full and wet ,the sweat dripping down my breasts as he sucks on them through the fabric .

"fuck yes " i breathe out suppressing my moans 

"so tight darling "

"fuck yes "

My body vibrating as  he fucks me get of the table and adjust my dress and hair 

"thank you for a good time as always Mr Romanoff "

"hope to see you soon " 

I smile as i walk out ,the lady puts my coat on for me as i soon sit in the limo and we arrive home now all i need is rest .

I walk to my room taking off my clothes and have a long and hot shower trying to relax my body.

 Even after what just happend i still feel weird and empty .I have everything, money, power, beauty but I am still not happy what more can I have to finally make me smile.

I miss Seth so much.

No matter how much sex or money i have he is always in my mind.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT