You Had Sex?

Lezabel's POV 

Driving back home I couldn't help but overthink about everything .The girls, Seth , Romeo .

I reach home and park the car off as i enter the door i see Nancy and sitting on the couch with her head resting on the back rest .

"Nancy ?"

"Miss thank heavens ,when you left he found the alcohol and drank a whole ton and he completly sloshed ,he has made a mess and doesn't want to put his clothes on "

"Where is he ?"

"In the pool"

"Hades?"

"he is in your room "

"thanks Nancy ,you can leave "

"goodnight miss"

I wait for Nancy to leave and walk out to the pool side and see his body move under the purple lighted water .

"Seth?"

"SEXXXXYYY Witchhhh"

He pushes himself up and lunges out of the pool in nothing but his briefs .

"so you ran around like this in front of Nancy ?"

"she liked it " he smirks at me stepping closer .

"Why did you drink Seth ?"

"because you left me alone again you bitch "

"watch your fucking mouth "

"or what ,a repeat of earlier ?"

"yes but this time you end up dead "

He looks at me before running and splashing into the pool .

"come in "

"No thanks "

"please "

"i will just dip my legs "

"yeah "

I take off my shorts and sit at the edge of the pool dipping my legs into the water .Seth comes closer ,he rests his arms on my thighs while he floats between my legs.

"You are so fucking hot baby"

"so are you Seth"

"mmh" 

He moves on to kiss my thighs ,his gaze locked with mine as his mouth moves closer to my crotch .

"Seth i just had another guy's dick in me i don't think you wanna go down"

"What did you say?"

"What?"

"you had sex?"

"yes "

"ohhh "

He scoops me in his arms swimming towards the deep end
"fuuuckckkk nooo Seth you bitch i cannot swim !!!!"

"mafia woman doesn't know how to swim huh?"

"shut up and take me back "

"no ,i am going to fuck you right here then eat your pussy"

"are you insane ?"

"yeah "

His fingers move against my pussy before a finger is inside me making me gasp .

"You kidnapped me to have sex with me ,so why the fuck are you going to other guys ? huh are you that much of a slut Lezabel?"

Within seconds his dick his penetrating through my walls

"FUCKK Seth are you in fully ?"

"no just the tip "

"WHAT THE FUCK " 

He begins moving faster and faster and the pain soon disappers.

"you may be a mafia woman but your pussy belongs to me now "

"no uahhhh fuck no...  fuckkk"

His pace destroys me as he fucks me ,the pool now looking like the ocean because of the waves he was causing.

"i am coming fuckk!" I am actually coming

"that's it darling " he voice soothing me 

"Lezabel ,the next time you fuck any man again think twice because i swear you will regret it "

"whatever " He fists my hair forcing my gaze to his 

"don't fucking test me ,you wanted me now you have me but your body is mine "

"fuck me properly and my body can be yours Seth ,now get me out of this God damn pool "

He smirks and takes me back to the edge of the pool . The first guy who made me come.. That to in a pool.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°
VOTE AND COMMENT