Russia

Romanoff's POV

He killed her. I grabbed Calla by her hand and ran out. All the men I had were dead.

How the fuck did he have these many people, she checked him what the hell was all this?

On the way to the safehouse I had here I see Calla sniffling.

"please don't cry" how would I comfort her.

"he killed her, I  thought he loved her"

"I thought so to"

We reached the airport and boarded my private plane. We had to go back to Russia considering I had no idea who the real Seth was.

We reached by dawn. Calla was asleep and I didn't want to  disturb her as she cried during the entire flight.

I pick her up in my arms and carry her out. All my men rush to me. My right hand man Gabe asks me what happend and they also checked up on Calla.

They were worried about me bringing a stranger but I told them she was Russian and he cooled down a bit.

I lay her down on my bed and watch her sleep. She was beautiful but I couldn't let her distract me.

I had to make sure Seth was dead, he killed Lezabel one of the only people I had.

I walk out and see my helper Mischka

"stay by her and if she wakes up inform me"

She nods as I walk to my office. I call Gabe in and ask him to check on Seth's whereabouts.

"he is dead" he tells me

"how!? He killed her?!"

"after that when the men went back they found his dead body on the floor he had shot himself after killing her. They cleared up before the cops got there"

"fuck.... Leave I'll call you if needed"

He nods and walks out. What the fuck was his plan.?

3 years later.

"Calla, wake up" I stroke her gorgeous face before kissing her.

"I'm up stop that, your stubble is poking me"

I chuckle and annoyed her a little longer till she got up. I see her small baby bump and it makes me so fucking happy.

"I can't wait for the baby" I tell her

"neither can I" she pulls me in kissing me.

Lord, I love this woman.

I won her over with everything I had, at first I tried gifts then money and also animals but nothing worked.

I gave up for a while until I finally found out more about her.
I visited her brother and I asked him about her I got to know what she likes and doesn't like.

I told all my feelings. I spilled my heart and only then did she except me. I told her everything about me. How I fucked countless people men inc

°¬°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND