Parts

Please don't read if violence triggers you
.......

Lezabel's POV

"let me go now!"

"shut your fucking mouth" the men bring my case.

I take out the hammer and start banging her shoulder on  either side.

"why did you kill them why! You bitch! Why!" I continued till it was looking weird up and down.. It looked messed. Her screams loud and her demands turned into begging.

I dig further into my bag and see the side cutters. I call one of my men.

"take off her pants, I need to find out how it is to torture woman"

They do as I say and I put my gloves on bending down. I open her pussy and do the unexpected. I take the side cutter and clip her cunt. The small bud in the clip as she screams and jumps in the chair, I twist it and pull till I see blood.

I take away the side cutters wipe it and then take out the blow torch.

I turn to look at Romanoff. "she is pretty ain't she?" he nods

"well I want to make her ugly" I smile at them before switching the fire machine on.

I hold it inches away from her face. "I think I'll wait outside"

Romanoff says with a disgusted look on his face. Good I like that expression.

I hold the torch to her face and bring it closer. I turn a deaf ear to her pleads. All that filled my mind was revenge.

"why did you kill them?"

"I was supposed to kill you. Rods wanted you dead, if he couldn't do he said I should do it"

"who are you to him?"

"his girlfriend"

"oh did you kidnap the girls to because that was some good things he did yeah? "

"yeah yeah I was the one I could do more like that for you if you let me live please I made them get raped and I had them up for sale I could get you money"

Done I was done

"please let me go I beg you please I am sorry"

I burn her face till it was beyond recognition. Her screams didn't make a difference.

Once she was dead I asked the men to leave. I needed some anger to release.

I take out my phone and dial Gander

"hey come to the Towns waterfall"

"okay"

He arrives in a few minutes and I see the bag in his hands. I smile knowing my own motives.

"I want her in pieces and bring it in a bag"

50 minutes later

I walk in and see it all packed. Blood everywhere but I don't mind after all this place would be burnt down soon.

"thanks" I give him his money.

I take the body parts that were sealed in the bags and put it on a bin bag. I walk out and see Romanoff and Seth waiting with all my men.

"let's go boys"

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT