Oh Romeo

Lezabel's POV

The audacity he had he thinks he can control me bastard. I needed a quick fuck ,and i knew he'd give me shit.

I walk out of the house and see Nancy with Hades ,they were playing fetch.

"Nancy, I'll be back in an hour please don't forget to feed Hades and tell the men i want security tight and secure if not they die and please be careful"

"okay mam"

I unlock my Jeep and drive to the hotel .The drive was only fifteen minutes away because the dude was close .

I park and walk in ,the receptionist gave me this bitchy look .So I gave her the finger and walked up to her.

"got something you wanna say bitch?"

"no mam"

"better be " i look her down up and smirk

"nice tits " I wink and walk away and i turned back to see her smiling ,ayy all they need is joke and their day is fucking awesome I  am still not a good person but i choose once in a while to be okayish.

I am not gay i just appreciated the tits she had. I walk to the room i always go to and knock .The door opens exposing a half naked Romeo

"hi Lezabel" He takes my hand

"Hi Romeo" he kisses the top of my hand .

"you are in a mood today aren't you ?" i ask ,he smiles and closes the door.

"yeah i just hope you aren't in a mood to kill then i do not wanna
fuck" he chuckles

"i am calm i just need a fuck, hard and rough please " I bat my lashes and he stalks toward me kissing my neck

"yes mam"

"stop with all the soft shit i just need your dick " i tell him smiling and he obviously obeys and lays on the bed

"I am all yours " he says

I am not like other woman ,i love dominating a man. I love that he is under my control and my lead .

I smirk and take off my jacket I see Romeo's eyes rake across my body as i do the same .I step forward and kneel on the bed ,my cleavage on full display .

"Romeo how about you taste a bit "

He chuckles and leans forward pulling me onto his lap ,his teeth grip onto my bra strap as he pulls my bra down my shoulders while unclasping it flinging it aside ,his tongue doing circles across my tits .

His left hand holds firmly at my neck while his right rubs my clit through my panties ,my wetness there as his fingers were now inside my panties .

"i need your dick in me now "

"then why ask to suck your tits ?"

"because i thought i wasn't so horny but i was wrong."

I get off his lap watching him take of his sweats ,the fucker went commando

"seriously ? no underwear"

"can you blame me ,the last time you ripped my briefs in half"

"i bought you another !"

"it was my favorite !"

"whatever "

I straddle his lap as he hold his cock up ,my pussy feeling full as he was in .Romeo's hands wrap around my waist as my hands wrap around his neck .My tits pushed up against his sculpted chest while he thrusts in and out of me .

"Così fottutamente sexy" he breathes

"shut up and fuck me Romeo"

My body rocking while he fucks me, my climax no were close to allowing me to break. He was good but not good enough. It's happens all the time. I never finished.

"I need to come Bell"

"fuck off Romeo"

I get up and walk to the island pouring a glass of white wine. Sipping I look at Romeo and see him still brick hard.

"did you come?" I ask staring at him

"nope... You didn't either"

"yeah well that doesn't mean you can't finish"

"well I find it unfair, you are the only woman who I have had sex with that hasn't ever came. It fucking hurts my ego" he chuckles lowly

"Look Romeo...as much as I apologize for not allowing you or whatever for not having your orgasam I have to go"

"can't you stay a while?"

"no I have to leave, I'll message you when I need you again"

"yeah I am used to it by now"

"bye Romeo"

I pick up all my clothing throwing it on and leaving. I see the receptionist still sitting there reading a magazine.

"bye nice tits" she smiles and I chuckle.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT