GUNS OR NO GUNS ?

Seth's POV

The second she leaves the room I eat the food that she brought. I was fucking starving.

If anyone told me a day earlier that I'd be kidnapped by a hot, sexy woman and that she would want me as her sex toy I would have laughed at their faces but, It's actually happening and I have no fucking clue as to what I should do.

I want her yeah but this woman is fucking insane, she is a lunatic. I have had sex before but never with a woman as beautiful and powerful as her. I know that she'd want to dominate me but what if I change the game plan she has in her pretty little head.

......

I sit on the edge of the bed when the door opens.

"Hi Seth" she smiles at me.

"Hi Lezabel"

She sits on the bed with her legs folded.

"if I become your..... sex partner I need my freedom"

"ohhh well you see I decide as to wheather you will even get food so you are in no position to make bribes or bargain with me." she says

"well I beg to differ,from what I see you are a woman that is in need of good sex and you can't deny it. Yeah you can kill me but what if I enjoy it huh Lezabel?"

She smirks before crawling towards me her hands wrap around my neck from behind before her lips greeted the skin on my neck. I felt a wetness on my neck and soon my ear.

" did you just lick me? "

" that's just how tasty you are.... And I how I don't want to  let you have any freedom"

I swiftly grab her by her upper arm and pull her into my grip. Her ass landing hard on crotch as I hold her stiff.

"you may be the one with guns but I am the one who you can't beat without it."

"shut up and let me go"

"why? Your ego damaged?"

"Seth let me fucking go now"

My hand goes up the back of her neck, holding her still I smash my lips on hers. She refused to kiss back but I made way and bit down on her top lip. My tounge explored her mouth. My free hand taking hold of her ass as she positioned herself wereas she is straddling my lap.

I was scared shitless but this woman made my dick think for me. I wanted to fuck her till she only knew my name no matter how dangerous she was I needed to be balls deep in her. This woman gave in and i am fucking glad it was me.

"you... You.. don't  you ever do that!" she screams at me wanting to get up but I hold her in place by her ass.

"I will do as I please because it pleases you from what I see" I smirk as she scoffs.

I let her go and she walks out the room. I lay on the bed for a while and look around the room.

I didn't want this. I wanted my boring life back but I also wanted her and her body, her dominance.

I need to leave, but what if part of me doesn't want to?

°¬°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY
ANYWAY BYYYEEE