Killer

Lezabel's POV

It's been 3 years since the wedding and all the drama. We have been away from it all.

I miss my old life mainly because I can't torture anyone or hurt them.

Seth still does trade and gains fucking dollars from doing so. We live a happy life and now I have a 2 year old baby.

I have birth to her a year after everything, she was beautiful and she had all my love and heart. We named her Annabel

Hades and her are inseparable and Hades is so damn cute around her.

Seth wants another baby but I don't or maybe just not yet I mean 9 months was fucking hell for me.

I need to pee each second of the day. I lay in bed with Annabel and Hades and Seth walks in, he crawls to me and lays his head on my stomach and wraps his no tatted hands around my waist.

He tattooed my name and Annabel's name on his hands. We also got matching tattoos of beating hearts.

"you hungry?"

"yeah like alot" I tell him

He gets up making sure our two babies are asleep. We both walk out and step into the kitchen.

He picks me up sitting me on the counter and takes out a bottle of wine and some snacks.

"Seth I need you to fuck me, I've been craving you" I tell him kissing his keck while he pours the wine.

"thought you'd never ask"

He pulls down my shorts and pulls his sweats down. He is quick to stick his cock in me.

Fisting his hair I bite on his shoulder and neck. His fingers dig into my sides as he fucks me raw.

"I'm coming fuck" he pulls me harder into him as my climax breaks through me. 

"fuck, you're tighter each time"

I chuckle as he comes undone inside me. I feel his come drip down my legs.

"I love fucking you so much" he says kissing me hard

"on date night I have some new tricks to try"

"fuck I'm hard already just imagining it"

This was my forever, it's going to take me some time to adjust but I would. I am happy.

I'm still a dangerous bitch

5 years later.

"mommm" I see Annabel run inside with her bag pack on.

"hey killer"

I see tears roll down her sweet face and my heart breaks why was she crying? "

" what's wrong? my love tell mom what's wrong? "

" this boy he... He hit. Me he hit me because I mistakely bumped into him "

" listen, you're my killer and bad one at least okay so tomorrow we will show him that no one can hurt you and get away with it"

"how mom?"

"tomorrow I'll come with you okay"

I help her change and we make some cookies, I am going to show that son of a bitch who is boss.

....

"killer, come one wake up" she gets up easily and showers.

I see her walk downstairs and she pets Hades before getting her bag.

"ready?" I ask her and she nods.

She gets in the jeep and so do I. We reach her school and I tell her to get off.

"so which boy was it?" I ask her

"him" she points

We get out of the jeep and walk out. I grab the boy and pull him behind the school

"same boy killer?"

"yes"

"hit him, hurt him like he hurt you yesterday"

She smacks him and surprisingly kicks him in the balls. I felt like a proud mom.

"if you dare tell anyone what happened I will make sure we hurt you even more, understood?"

He nods with tears flowing down his face. I walk Annabel till the gate and drop her off.

Later that evening.

I put Annabel to bed and Hades whose bed is next her. Meaning they both sleep together.

I walk to my room and see Seth shirtless going over some documents.

I walk over to him and kiss him hard. I straddle his lap as he puts all his work aside.

"Seth"

"mmh"

"I need your mouth on my cunt right now"

He smirks

"yes mam"

He eats me out as I try to contain my moans. Soon after he fucks me but all under my instructions.

"i think I want to try my toy on you" I tell him as I open the drawer and take out the balls.

One ball after the other as it was all like a chain. He looked at it and gulped.

"ready baby boy?"

"fuck yes"

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT