Forever

Lezabel's POV

1 week later

Seth asked me to get ready as he was taking me out on a date. I was excited for this because we haven't done this all the time.

I choose a pink body-con dress and paired it with black red bottoms.

I put my hair up in a loose bun with curls that I let down I did a smokey eye and applied nude lipstick and I looked sexy.

I walked down and see Seth sipping on his glass of whiskey and Calla was going over some documents in the lounge area.

"you look ravishing baby" he compliments me kissing my neck and taking my hand in his.

"looking gorgeous" Calla compliments me and shoots me a thumbs up. I smile and walk out.

We take the limo as we both wanted to get drunk and let go tonight.

We reach the venue and it was beautiful. We walked in and the door man led us to the elevator and extended his hand. We went up to the roof top.

It was beautiful there were fairy lights all around us and small decorations that made the place more beautiful.

"this is so amazing Seth"

I hug him kissing him slowly as he returns the kiss his hands move to my ass cupping it. Even with heels on I wasn't close to his height as I had to stand on my tippy toes.

He pulls my chair out for me and goes to his seat.

"were did you find this place?" I ask him sipping my champagne

"it was something I stumbled upon while checking sites"

"it is so breath taking"

"so are you"

A man dressed in all white decends from the elevator and walks towards us.

"your mean for tonight" he lays the platter on the table and I see my favorite pasta and lasagna and more foods all on one platter.

"oh my gosh you actually got my favorites"

"yes dig in"

I smile and take a bite of pasta. We talk and laugh as we eat soon enough we were having desert and then sipped on champagne while looking at the night sky.

"Lezabel"

"mmh"

He gets down in front of me and smiles "what is it Seth?"

He pulls out a small box and looks at me. Oh my gosh is this it?!

He opens it and reveals a lilac see through ring my heart melts as I look at him then the ring.

"will you do me the honor of being mine forever. Lezabel marry me"

"oh my fucking gosh yes I'll marry you" I lift him up off one knee and kiss him hard.

He puts the ring in for me and I admire it under the moonlight.

"I love you so much baby" he pulls me in and kisses my cheek

"I love you more"

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT