Sore?

Lezabel's POV

I awake to an empty bed. I hear the shower running so I walk towards the shower. I see Seth in washing his hair.

"morning" I say sitting on the toilet seat

"hey, sore?" I nod and he chuckles.

"where is Romanoff?"

"he left during the night had to go back to Russia for a deal"

"oh"

I wipe and step into the shower with Seth. He opens the body wash and apply some on my back washing my back and my front. His hands going over my breasts nothing sexaul just care. I loved him so much.

He washes my body and then opens the shampoo washing my hair gently. My body was exhausted in many ways.

Last night made me feel incredibly lucky. It was really an experience i could never forget.

"come here" he pulls me closer using the hand shower to rinse my hair.

We both step out brushing our teeth and step out. I didn't feel like dressing up and I threw on a loose sweatpants and stole Seth's Marvel t-shirt.

I took out my phone and dialed Romanoff. He answered almost immediately.

"hey suka"

"hey, you good?"

"da, I had a deal with the Italians so I needed to get back"

"oh, anything serious?"

"nah I just need them off my land"

"okay"

"are you sore?"

"what do you think? Actually I should be asking you that"

"my answer would be yes. His dick is huge you're a lucky suka"

I laugh and hang up. I see Seth changing and hug his waist while I sit on the bed.

"Romanoff said his arse is sore" he chuckles and so do I.

"he is bound to be my dick is bigger than his"

"yes it is" I pull him down and kiss him.

°¬°¬°¬°

VOTE AND COMMENT