Dancing in the rain

Tris POV

Rain. Rain. Rain...I check my phone to see if Zeke has left a message or something. I let out a sigh. I guess the crew had it their way this time. I get up from the sofa and head towards the cafe down the street.

Tobias and I have drawn a bit closer. Nothing serious at the moment due to the fact that I'm still not ready. That doesn't stop him from flirting with me though. No one knows about our fantasy love...I'd hate to have a ton of girls hating on me. I glance inside the cafe. Not many people are inside. I walk in and the bell rings.

"Welcome to the cafe" I smile at the lady at the front counter "what can I get you"

"Oh nothing at the moment but I will get something later" I smile. She nods. I walk towards the table next to the window. On the other side lies another table.

That is awkward...what if you were eating and taking one of those delicious bites and then you look up to find a cute guy on the other side staring at you? That would be hilarious. I get up and head to the counter.

"Alright, you ready now?"

"Yes..." I smile "I'm not a fan of Coffee so, I'll have a lemon water"

"A healthy one aren't you" I smile. I'm still on the diets... "you can wait at your table" I smile and head back. I sit back down on the table. Check my phone. Messages...strange. I haven't received any messages from anyone. I  place my head down the table. I look out the window and jump when I see Tobias staring at me. He laughs and heads inside.

"What is your problem" I yell.

"I'm sorry" he smiles. He sits beside me. I keep my gaze out the window. It looks grey today...not my best days. "Hey, you can't let a day like this drag you down"

"I know...I...I spoke to my dad, he said that it didn't matter now but if we repeated anything like that they will arrest us" I look up and meet his eyes.

"We'll try to stay out of trouble" he smirks. I smile.

"Lemon water" I look up as the lady sets it on the table.

"Thanks"

"Anything for the handsome man" I laugh. He looks at me.

"What?"

"Handsome?...I'm sorry..." I apologize to the lady and laugh "he's fine"

"I know I'm fine...I'll have a coke" he says. I shake my head still smiling. 

"Okay" she leaves the table. We remain silent. I study the lemons inside the water. Why do things float?

"Have you spoken to Caleb?" Never mind that's a stupid question. I nod.

"He said he was going to meet me here today...but I haven't gotten a message or anything from him" I say quietly. I glance at the camera. I purposely chose this spot so his face wouldn't be seen.

"Have you tried texting him"

"No..." he exhales a breath.

"We need to stop this...the more people revolt the less the factions will remain"

"What are you planning to do...make a whole group out of the divergents?" I laugh sarcastically. When I turn around to look at him he looks dead serious "what?"

"We need to find out what Erudite are doing...I have a feeling that it's nothing good"

                      Step Up Divergent

Caleb met with us after an hour. He said he couldn't get passed the Erudite on his way over. We spoke about a plan. Our number one goal at the moment is to locate Peter...he seems like the best way to break into Erudite. I think he might just have a heart.

I lean against the side of the alley wall. Water drips from my hair. Even though the black hoodie covers my head. As you can already tell I'm wet...and probably gonna catch a cold.

Shadow dancing is cancelled because of the rain. So we're looking forward to dancing on the streets. A water dance. Tobias had this crazy idea. In the mean time we have water surrounding the arena at the train station.

I hear something fall and I instantly lift my head up...every little noise is evidence for me that there are Erudite around here. I glance up at the corner and spot a camera. They're watching me...they are always watching me.

I pull out my water proof phone and check the time. Any minute now. I push myself off the wall and begin to walk back towards the street. I stop. Someone's watching me. I turn around to see a dark figure. He or she wears a hoodie. I'm sure its a he. Thunder roars in the distance.

"Peter?" I ask. He cocks his head to the side. My eyes go wide in terror. It isn't Peter...he lied about meeting up. I turn around and run as fast as I can. Arms pull me to the side. I fight them off and yank a mask off of one of them. Gator?

"Tie her up" a female voice says. Christina? I look around. Before I know it Tobias and Caleb approach me and fight some of the people. They all scatter but three remain.

"You okay?" Tobias asks. I nod. I walk up to the one's still wearing a mask...

"Christina?" I ask. She removes her mask.

"Tris, I can explain"

"I thought you were my friend" I say.

"We are" Uriah removes his mask.

"Uriah?...what is this"

"We've been looking for you" the last person takes his mask off. I look at Tobias. He seems just as surprised as I am.

"Peter? What do you guy's want?" Tobias asks

"We're forming another crew...one formed of all divergents...Erudite is planning the same exact thing" Peter says. "Christina has been overlooking your dancing and you are the first divergent...we need leaders and we need to be prepared for what's coming"

"You're scaring" Caleb says.

"We'll talk when we can...Erudite might be here any minute...don't tell anyone not even Zeke...we can't trust anyone at the moment" they walk off into the rain.

I stand there puzzled.

What's coming?

                      Step Up Divergent

I stand there prepared to go out and dance on the streets. Tobias comes up behind me.

"You okay?" I nod

"I'm still confused as to what they want"

"Tris..." I turn around. He puts his hand on the side of my face "you need to focus...if anyone knows about this it will start a riot"

"I know but...I just can't ignore it either"

"Just for tonight forget about it...you'll be fine" I nod. He touches his lips to my temple down to my cheeks. He stops in front of my lips. He let's them brush over mine. I bring him closer to me.

                         *Watch video*

Say what? Comment. Vote. Thanks guys.