Tobias?

Tris Pov

I don't know how long I've been walking. I know where I am though. It's pitch dark outside. I see a few cars once in a while but most of the time its dark and quiet.

What was I thinking? That Drew would finally be my prince charming? I had boyfriends back then and not one of them built up the courage to break up with me. I was always the one to do so. Did I think that I finally had an opportunity with an older guy. I mean what is he like two years older then me? I guess I'm completely hopeless.

I walk along the sidewalk. I'm obviously far from my house. Once my parents find out I've gone missing they're going to freak out. It's chilly out but not as cold. That's what I love about Miami. Especially the beach.

I turn around as I see a car riding slower then the speed limit. I turn back around and walk a bit faster. Keep walking. Look straight ahead. I tell myself. The car is now right beside me. I continue walking a little curious to look into the car to see who the crazy stalker is. The window rolls down and I decide to look in. I meet eyes with him. Four. The guy I spoke to earlier today in the morning. The lead dancer of Dauntless.

"Hey...you remember me right?" I stop walking and he stops his car.

"I'm sorry I don't speak to strangers" I say "especially at night" he smirks.

"The water bottle guy" he asks. A hint of a smile lies on his lips.

"Sorry I don't know" I say.

"I thought the water had poison?" he questions me with his eyes.

"Actually, you know what...that was my brothers water so...I had nothing to do with what went wrong" he laughs and I smile.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

I stuff my hands deeper into my pockets "Just walking...I uh needed some fresh air" I say with a shrug.

"I don't think you live close to here" he says. I look around and place both hands on the window. I lean down so I can see him better.

"Um...it's actully rather embarrassing" I say.

"Are you running away?" He asks.

"Yea...yea something like that"

"Well I'm not going to let you do that. Your parents must be worried" he says. Searching his pockets. For his phone probably.

"I'm kidding" I laugh "I'll be fine...I live right around the corner" I lie.

"Sure you do" he says pulling out his phone. My eyes go wide. "It's 2:34a.m. and a 20 year old girl is walking the streets alone"

"What are you a stalker? How do you know my age?"

"Cause I'm smart" he says pointing at his head. He puts his phone away.

"Sure you are" I roll my eyes. 

"Come on, I'll give you a lift back home if you want..." 

I raise an eyebrow "I'm not supposed to get into a strangers car"

"We're not strangers"He laughs. I hear something fall and a group erupts in laughter. We turn to look at whatever or whoever it is.

I see a group of guys. I wouldn't be surprised if they were high or drunk.

"Amity" he says. Amity might seem like the peaceful but the only reason they are happy is because they are always high. "you sure you don't want to go now?" He asks.

"Actually I change my mind" I hop into the car and he drives off. I look around curiously. He must have a lot of money to own a black Ferrari. I spot a picture hidden behind a load of papers. I can only make out a girls face. She's very pretty.