two

━ chapter two, fight night

After an hour-long pointless argument about how to properly roll a blunt, the two teenagers decided that it was kinda stupid to be surrounded by dirty clothes at a new year's party .so they decided to have fun at the only place at the party that looked like it didn't somewhat suck.

Elliot's hand was intertwined with Elena's as he lead her to the dance floor, avoiding bumping into anyone.

Many people's attention was now on the two's connected hands - especially Nate fucking Jacobs. Elena was known to be hard to get, but the truth was that none of the guys at East Highland interested her.

They were all alike - homophobic and had a bad way of hiding their toxic masculinity.

Nate Jacobs didn't hate the girl as much as she hated him, he just hated the fact that she was the first girl to ever even reject him.

Elena was everything Nate Jacobs wanted out of a girl - feminine, not too slutty, and would do anything for someone she loved.

He wondered all the time how things would be if the two were together.

"Star girl interlude" echoed throughout Elliot's ears as he found him and Elena somewhere to move their body's free to the beat of the sensual song.

Elena carelessly threw her hands around Elliot's neck as she swayed her hips, catching the boy by surprise. He wasn't the type of person to dance or go all out in front of people he didn't know- he liked to save himself from embarrassment.

Elena gently laughed at the nervous boy whose eyes were currently on her dancing body.

"Are you just gonna stand there or dance?" Elena released her grasp on the boy and crossed her arms with a teasing grin.