𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 !

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
" 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚!"

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇" 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚!"

tonight was the setting night of lexi's infamous play, which everyone had been beyond eager for

elena hadn't knew what lexi's play was supposed to tell - she was just as clueless as maddy and kat were.

"this play is more packed than i expected." elena muttered as the room began to get filled, her words directed towards the group she was seated with.

"this is kinda awkward though, for me." kat looked to both of the girls with a worried expression. "because Ethan's in the play." kat cringed at the boys name.

elena opened her mouth slightly with a nod in realization, she remembered how kat and ethan had broken up recently and they didnt end on the best terms.

"we're here for lexi - not cassie or ethan." maddy slightly grimaced in disgust at the blonde girl's name as she spoke, her hate for the girl coming to surface.

nate jacobs and cassie howard had made it official to everyone - the two walking around the school as if they were the perfect couple.

elena had been shocked at cassie's sudden boldness and courage - the fact that she went on with her life with nate as if she didn't just betray her best friend.

"honestly, elena's the only one who seems to have things going right in her life." kat pinched her brows together at the rememberence of elena and elliot's newly blossoming relationship.

elena slightly shook her head at kat's words, her life was going well at all if she was being honest.

ever since the night with nate, elena had been distant from everyone. it had been traumatizing for her to say at least.

"how are things going with you and elliot?" maddy questioned the girl with a side smile. maddy hadn't met elliot, but seeing how happy he made her best friend made her see that he wasn't all that bad.

"things are going great. he's supposed to be up there somewhere." elena sighed out before peeking her head up to see the familiar boy.

"then you should go sit with him, we don't wanna be clock block's!" kat teased the girl which made her hide her face from the embarrassment.