four

four,it ws all a dream

four,
it ws all a dream

"Nate sent me the most beautiful text message this morning

"Nate sent me the most beautiful text message this morning." Maddy gushed as she floated in the pool while Elena sat next to the younger boy Maddy had been hired to babysit.

"Aw that's adorable." Elena replied in a sarcastic tone alongside a fake smile.

"I get that he's an asshole, Elena." Maddy faked offense, truth was Maddy had thought about getting back with Nate.

"But he's I'm kinda torn, I'm thinking about giving him another chance." The Perez girl continued but Elena shook her head Maddy's words.

"Maddy, I'm telling you this as your best friend - Nate Jacobs is a horrible person and you're way too good for him." Elena sighed , she didn't get Maddy's fascination with the Jacobs boy. "You guys aren't in love, you're in love with the fake version you have created of each other."

Maddy was stuck in between her two choices, but she reluctantly nodded as she hummed a nod. "Yeah, its just that after being with him for so long, I just don't know what else to do. I think he seeing someone else too." Maddy spoke again.

"What makes you think that?" Elena furrowed her eyebrows as she hadn't seen Nate any girl. "I'm just getting the feeling, y'know?" Maddy replied nonchalantly.

"If I'm being honest I have a idea of who but I know the girl wouldn't do that to me." Maddy spoke daringly, she didn't know if she should bring up her thought to Elena.

"Who's the girl?" Elena asked as she pulled down her sunshades to block the ultra violet rays from entering her brown eyes in a curious tone.

"Just forget it, I'll sound like a bitch if I say it." Maddy joked which caused both of the girls to let out small shots of laughter. Especially since the two were so close with the unidentified girl, she didn't know if Elena would agree or not.