twenty two

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
"𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲"𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

elena had thought she had been hallucinating, the sight of cassie acting like a fucking crazy person was beyond unbelievable

"lexi, you really outdid yourself." the voice that everyone knew as cassie howard had spoken in an angry tone, the slow claps from her hands and her voice were the only sounds that could be heard.

"i mean, where did she find these knock offs?" cassie continued as a chuckle of hurt and disbelief slipped from her lips, but no reply was heard.

"i had no idea my sister had this in her!" cassie continued with a raise of her brows, as if she was impressed by her sister's sudden boldness.

"i had no idea that your life was this hard lexi." cassie's voice had spoke once again, tearing down her sister's confidence as she usually does.

elliot could feel elena getting more and more upset as she heard cassie's words, and he sure as hell didn't want her to get in trouble for someone like cassie howard.

"hey, maybe we should go before shit gets bad." elliot squeezed his girlfriend's hand in his best attempts before she did something she regretted.

"so, is this the part of the play where i steal jake from marta?" cassie turned towards her clearly embarrassed and hurt sister with a fake look of sweetness.

"no, cassie, that is not in the play." lexi spoke back on her defense. she was beyond glad that she didn't add it in the play already seeing how mad her sister had gotten just from the gym scene.

"it is now!" maddy interrupted in a annoyed tone towards cassie.

"wait, hallie steals marta's boyfriend?" shouted a voice none of them recognized this time.

"i don't know how many times i have to say this, but they were not fucking together!" cassie screamed in a debating tone.

she was beyond fucking tired of defending herself of the reasons why she innocent.

"yeah, not only that, but she was fucking him the entire time marta as talking about getting back together with him!" the angry voice of elena shouted this time.

if she was to defend one of the girls, it would most certainly be maddy.

"why?"

"because hallie is a two faced cunt!" maddy spoke back, her tone laced with venom and bitterness.

"im not the cunt, you're the cunt!" cassie shouted back as tears threaten to spill from her eyes, her words making gasp slip out everyone's mouth that observed the scene unfolding infront of them.

"lexi, im going to fucking kill you." cassie turned towards her sister with a look that could kill, making elena jump to her feet.

"oh, this bitch really wants to try it. " elena muttered in venom as she ignored elliot's protest and pleads.

she just wasn't going to let lexi get hurt, lexi wouldn't hurt a fly!

"no, im going to fucking kill you!" maddy scampered out from her seat, her high heals now on the floor as she ran on the stage behind elena.

"maddy, elena, no!" kat screamed out towards the two girls who were now chasing after the fearful blond.

"beat her ass!" bb screamed out in excitement as she waved her vape in her hand.

"fucking bitch!" maddy screeched out before her hands came into contact with cassie's pale cheeks.

the sound of "ooo's" and surprised words could be heard throughout the room while tears behind elena were the only thing she focused on.

as she turned around, her gaze connected with lexi's scared eyes - making her forget about cassie, maddy would take care of the blonde howard.

"lex, jesus christ, come here." elena whispered, carefully taking lexi away from the stage to prevent her from embarrassment anymore.

"i didn't mean for things to get like this, i just wanted to express myself, elena." lexi sobbed into the girl as she engulfed her in a hug.

"please dont hate me, lena." lexi whispered as tears slipped from her eyes.

"i would never hate you, i love your play it's amazing." elena reassured the girl as she pulled her into a warm embrace.

"never."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⋆

sky speaks

gosh, don't read the next two chapters of you haven't watched.

ep was so sad but im honestly excited for the plot twist i have for this book.

vote and comment!!