three

━ chapter three, wtf are we talking for

chapter three, wtf are we talking for

━ chapter three, wtf are we talking for

Elena couldn't explain why she took up on Rue's offer to hang out, it's not like they have ever hung out as actual friends.

What made it even weirder is that Rue wouldn't tell where the destination of the hang-out spot would be.

"you'll find out when you get here!" were the Bennett girls' exact words, but it's not like Elena had anything better to do than binge-watch any cheesy rom-com available.

the place was at least twenty minutes from her home, making her bat an eye at Rue in suspicion.

"Please don't let this be a set-up," Elena mumbled as she crossed her fingers as her car pulled into the home's empty driveway.

the Walsh girl's sneakers followed the path leading to the door of the home, making her breathe out before the sound of her fist coming into contact with the door could be heard.

"How can I help you?" The woman spoke as she looked Elena up and down, Elena couldn't feel a bit insecure as the woman was beyond beautiful.

"Is Rue here?" Elena replied nervously as she bit on the flesh from the side of her cheeks - a thing she did when nervous.

The woman slowly nodded as she remembered that Rue had told her a friend would be stopping by.

"I'll go get her." Answered the woman before closing the door in the girl's face. She waited silently behind the door before she was greeted by Elliot and Rue's nervous expressions.

"Um, hey! Come in."  The Walsh girl stepped into the house before Rue and Elliot walked ahead of her. She made a confused expression but followed the two into a small room.

Realization washed over Elena as she observed the room, she saw a bong and the white powder she regretted even getting near right in front of her face.

"Okay, I'm gonna go. If you guys expect me to come here and do drugs - you guys are hilarious."  Elena scoffed at the sight and turned around as she began to walk out the same way she entered.